Mimas

DQX (JP) English Play Guide

If this is your first time getting on at all I'd follow cranberry's guide to figure out what to do until you get into the main game. 

If this is your first time getting on at all I'd follow cranberry's guide to figure out what to do until you get into the main game.

I have all the guides here bookmarked :P

Nice! Then you should be good to go.

OK, I got it working. I still don't know what happened before, though. Played 20 minutes of the offline mode and went to bed :P

Is there a translation of the PC configuration menus floating around?

Also, does anyone play during Kid's Time? Little bit strapped at the moment and i'ts the only time I can get on.

Those are from the beta and they slightly differ from the full version, but they still should be helpful:

(I will translate the German stuff below the pics.)

Main:

p03.png

Grafik: Graphics

Controller-Einstellungen: Controller settings

Tastatur-Einstellungen: Keyboard settings

Abbrechen: Cancel

Graphics:

Screenshot%20-%2027_06.png

Erweiterte Einstellungen: Advanced Settings

Fenstermodus: Window mode

Fenstermodus (rahmenlos): Window mode (borderless)

Vollbild: Fullscreen

Auflösung: Resolution

Auf Standard zurücksetzen: Reset settings

Speichern: Save

Advanced graphic settings:

Screenshot%20-%2027_06%20002.png

Voreinstellungen: Presets

Sehr hoch: Very high

Hoch: High

Mittel: Medium

Niedrig: Low

Auf Standard zurücksetzen: Reset settings

Speichern: Save

Controls:

http://www.woodus.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27106&do=findComment&comment=362686

If I finally find the time, I'll do the same for the full game to replace my beta translations.

Also, does anyone play during Kid's Time? Little bit strapped at the moment and i'ts the only time I can get on.

That's early in the morning for me, usually I work at that time, so I unfortunately can't. Edited by bjaxx87

I'm pondering playing DQX. Maybe I can have fun before the inevitable translation hackin! I would think doing a replace of Japanese right before it's displayed would work without tipping off SE. Like a realtime RAM monitor of the values.... unless someone already did this, I donno.

So I played through the tutorial on my PC and am able to connect to the online mode.  However, when I try to load my sibling's game file for the extended offline campaign, I get the following error message:

rtough.png

29mkuba.png

Could someone translate it for me?

Are you playing the trial version or the full game?

I think it's the trial version.

So I played through the tutorial on my PC and am able to connect to the online mode.  However, when I try to load my sibling's game file for the extended offline campaign, I get the following error message:

Could someone translate it for me?

From what I gather from those messages, it says you can't play the offline extended mode in the trial version, and to enter a registration code (comes with the purchased full version) and then try logging in again.

But yeah, the extended offline campaign isn't available in the trial version of the game. The tutorial is the only thing you can do with it offline.

If possible, could someone translate this? I want Beastmaster! D:

MdZOZRF.jpg

Trying to renew my sub but I'm getting this error message.

サーãƒãƒ¼ãŒæ··é›‘ã—ã¦ã„ã‚‹ã‹ã€å…¥åŠ›å†…容ã«é–“é•ã„ãŒã‚ã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚

以下をã”確èªã®ã†ãˆã€å†åº¦æ‰‹ç¶šãã‚’è¡Œã£ã¦ãã ã•ã„。

・クレジットカードã®ç•ªå·ã€æœ‰åŠ¹æœŸé™

・クレジットカードã®æœ‰åŠ¹æ€§

・セキュリティコード(3~4æ¡ã®æ•°å­—)

※日本国外ã§ç™ºè¡Œã•ã‚ŒãŸã‚«ãƒ¼ãƒ‰ã¯ã”利用ã„ãŸã ã‘ã¾ã›ã‚“。

Server is crowded, there is a mistake in the input content. Please check, please follow the procedures below again.

· Number of credit card, expiration date 

And efficacy of credit card 

· (Number of 3-4 digits) Security code 

※ not available cards issued outside of Japan.

Is not liking that my card is from outside Japan? Used it before just fine. Entered my details a couple of times so I don't think I entered anything wrong.

Edited by Chris

Can't use a non-Japanese card to renew your sub or to buy Crysta, but you can buy a webmoney code off of Playasia for around $22, which gives 2000 crysta. A bit more than would be nice to pay but what can you do.

Aye.  They are no longer accepting foreign cards for Crysta.  I posted a topic about in this forum.  It's called 'Crysta Region Locking'.  You're best bet is probably to use Play Asia for web money cards just like the above poster mentioned.

Since it came up in team chat and I didn't see these mentioned anywhere, I thought it would be a good idea to offer an explanation of what you get when you use the ã—らã¹ã‚‹ (examine) option on monsters.

In general, it's formatted in 3 lines. As an example:

ã©ãイモムシ(虫系)ã ã€‚

格下ã®ç›¸æ‰‹ã®ã‚ˆã†ã ã€‚

討ä¼æ•°42匹。

Poison caterpillar (insect family).

Low-ranking opponent.

Number defeated: 42.

The middle line changes based on how that monster's strength relates to yours.

格下ã®ç›¸æ‰‹ã®ã‚ˆã†ã : seems like a low-ranking opponent

ã»ã¼åŒæ ¼ã®ç›¸æ‰‹ã®ã‚ˆã†ã : seems like an opponent of roughly equal rank, gives a 10% experience bonus

å¼·ãã†ã : seems strong, gives a 15% experience bonus

ã‹ãªã‚Šå¼·ãã†ã : seems quite strong, gives a 20% experience bonus

手を出ã•ãªã„æ–¹ãŒã‚ˆã•ãã†ã : seems like you shouldn't get involved, gives a 25% experience bonus.

Additionally, low-ranking opponents won't count toward generating sweat and tears crystals outside of a magic labyrinth, but the others will.

Hope this helps some (and I hope it wasn't already covered, I really couldn't find it).

Since it came up in team chat and I didn't see these mentioned anywhere, I thought it would be a good idea to offer an explanation of what you get when you use the ã—らã¹ã‚‹ (examine) option on monsters.

In general, it's formatted in 3 lines. As an example:

ã©ãイモムシ(虫系)ã ã€‚

格下ã®ç›¸æ‰‹ã®ã‚ˆã†ã ã€‚

討ä¼æ•°42匹。

Poison caterpillar (insect family).

Low-ranking opponent.

Number defeated: 42.

The middle line changes based on how that monster's strength relates to yours.

格下ã®ç›¸æ‰‹ã®ã‚ˆã†ã : seems like a low-ranking opponent

ã»ã¼åŒæ ¼ã®ç›¸æ‰‹ã®ã‚ˆã†ã : seems like an opponent of roughly equal rank, gives a 10% experience bonus

å¼·ãã†ã : seems strong, gives a 15% experience bonus

ã‹ãªã‚Šå¼·ãã†ã : seems quite strong, gives a 20% experience bonus

手を出ã•ãªã„æ–¹ãŒã‚ˆã•ãã†ã : seems like you shouldn't get involved, gives a 25% experience bonus.

Additionally, low-ranking opponents won't count toward generating sweat and tears crystals outside of a magic labyrinth, but the others will.

Hope this helps some (and I hope it wasn't already covered, I really couldn't find it).

Wow!! Thanks for this information. Very useful for new players who do not know how to examine monsters we are going to fight.

Since it came up in team chat and I didn't see these mentioned anywhere, I thought it would be a good idea to offer an explanation of what you get when you use the ã—らã¹ã‚‹ (examine) option on monsters.In general, it's formatted in 3 lines. As an example:ã©ãイモムシ(虫系)ã ã€‚格下ã®ç›¸æ‰‹ã®ã‚ˆã†ã ã€‚討ä¼æ•°42匹。Poison caterpillar (insect family).Low-ranking opponent.Number defeated: 42.The middle line changes based on how that monster's strength relates to yours.格下ã®ç›¸æ‰‹ã®ã‚ˆã†ã : seems like a low-ranking opponentã»ã¼åŒæ ¼ã®ç›¸æ‰‹ã®ã‚ˆã†ã : seems like an opponent of roughly equal rank, gives a 10% experience bonuså¼·ãã†ã : seems strong, gives a 15% experience bonusã‹ãªã‚Šå¼·ãã†ã : seems quite strong, gives a 20% experience bonus手を出ã•ãªã„æ–¹ãŒã‚ˆã•ãã†ã : seems like you shouldn't get involved, gives a 25% experience bonus.Additionally, low-ranking opponents won't count toward generating sweat and tears crystals outside of a magic labyrinth, but the others will.Hope this helps some (and I hope it wasn't already covered, I really couldn't find it).

This wasn't posted anywhere that I've seen and I've read most of the DQX forum. Thanks muchly.

Great game, I just finished the offline mode. At the end I was able to make another character and I choose the fish people lol. 

1st thing I signed up for the free trial so I'm not sure if this is as far as I can go with playing offline/online?

Ok if you look to the top left you will see two options.

1. What is it saying with the two options (I can tell the first one is my name I made for my player)

2. What is the second say?

3. The blue bar is that to play offline?

loginhelp_zps6158aaf3.jpg

Ok the second picture what is the read bar mean? Also you will see that I selected the second option to the left.

loginhelp2_zps34fb7b8a.jpg

I also get this message when I us the second option to the left and hitting that red bar.

help_zps6a5eb785.jpg

Edited by zionfarm