Sign in to follow this  
Mimas

DQX (JP) English Play Guide

Great job Gloomy!

Sometimes, just sometimes, I can pull it out of the bag!

I don't know how to contact you two in the game. My username is ã‚„ã¾

DQー006021ーN Error why the game tries to do an additional update for me to login today. Any thoughts?

Never mind, got it working again.

If you click on my name you can choose "PM this member". We also need your ID number (Since names are reusable) you can find it under つよさ. It starts with two letters and then has 6 numbers. You need both a name and an ID to add someone as a friend who isn't nearby.

ã‚„ã¾ ER467-641

It says you can't receive any more messages.

Could someone help me with the translation of this quest?

It wants you to go to Rakkaran Island and try doing some Lamp Alchemy. It works the same as the other job quests where first you need to equip what they hand you, than you read the ingredients they hand you, then you make something and show it to them.

What does the Thief Treasure Hunting Ability "Foresight" do? I unlocked it, but I don't understand what it does. Examines an enemy's body and treasure or something? Please explain! :D

Hi everyone. I bought Dragon Quest X and everything is working perfectly except the online mode. VPN is working perfectly...i tried it also on my japanese 3DS and i can use some things on it now,which was not allowed before.

I can´t play it because i have problems to use my Square-Enix id...

Can you help me please?

I have the registration code for this game, but i can´t find the right place on the square-enix homepage to put it in. And i have problems to get an account for "crystal" because, i´m learning japanese but i can´t do it very well and i live in germany so no japanese adress for me.

Please help me people. I need to play this game ^^

Edited by futurama

When you finish the offline section there are a number of steps you need to go through. One of these steps allows you to set up a quick account, I would recommend this as it's not too much hassle. If you've signed up for a Japanese SE account you don't need to worry about Christa as you can pay with Wii Points if you have 'em, or through the game itself.

hi...i think i finished the offline mode. There is no mission right? Only leveling up to LV 10...

When i try to log in with my ID, is sais this...IMG_20120809_124621.jpg

Have you signed up after beating the single player mode and getting to level 10. Then you should of chose between the races, made your character, updated and went to a 5 blue slime setup screen?

You don't need to create a square enix id separately from the game. It will create it in the setup process once you have beaten single player.

Yes there is a mission, it's not just level 10.

ok...i think i miss something here °°. In Single player, i didn´t do a mission....just went outside, leveling up, collecting gold and bought sword, shield, helmet and stuff. Went through the cavern and the hardest enemys were some zombies. There are some gateways i can´t pass.

Edit: DAMMIT...i accidently deleat my character -.-

Edited by futurama

ok...finally finished offline mode(thank yooou ^^^). I´m now @ the 5 stepp slime thing. First step is done....Step 2 is hard....i have noc crysta thing....help aaah

IMG_20120809_154518.jpg

Edited by futurama

You're at the step to put in a credit card, cancel out of it and choose not to add a credit card to your account.

Edited by Mimas

Anyone know what Thief ability foresight, does?

I can't tell what skill you are talking about unless you post the name in Japanese.

Here is the skill list for theif:

8 ぬすむ(盗賊専用) steal an item

16 みやぶる find out if chests are safe. Get info on monsters

26 おたからさがし(盗賊専用) find nearby treasure (think it shows on your map)

38 常時素早さ+10 increased speed

46 常時器用さ+10 increased deftness

54 バナナトラップ(盗賊専用) trip enemies

68 常時素早さ+10 increased speed

78 メガボンバー(専用) explode enemies with a bomb

82 常時素早さ+10 increased speed

100 しんだふり make monsters not attack you

YAAAAAAAAAAY...i am playing online now ^^....first 20 days for free :D

Thank you for your help.

VPN is working perfectly btw

16 ã¿ã‚„ã¶ã‚‹ find out if chests are safe. Get info on monsters

What info on monsters, and how do you check if a chest is safe, I don't get it :D

Word! I am online as of today! Got some errands to run but I should be on later. Already level 7 with a full set of Leather. Playing a warrior.

16 みやぶる find out if chests are safe. Get info on monsters

What info on monsters, and how do you check if a chest is safe, I don't get it :D

You walk up to a blue chest and it will be in your spell list. In Japanese it will tell you if the chest has a mimic or something in it or not.

Using it on monster in battle is done from the Skill command. It will then give you an extra page of information about the monster in the Battle Record screen as well as what they drop. It was translated as "Eye for Trouble" in DQX.

Here is a raw Japanese guide for completing Quest 031. I just plugged each step into google translate and completed it no problem.

http://www.dqx.dq9ma...m/archives/1961

I'll likely do a video for this later.

Edited by Saigan

16 ã¿ã‚„ã¶ã‚‹ find out if chests are safe. Get info on monsters

You walk up to a blue chest and it will be in your spell list. In Japanese it will tell you if the chest has a mimic or something in it or not.

Using it on monster in battle is done from the Skill command. It will then give you an extra page of information about the monster in the Battle Record screen as well as what they drop. It was translated as "Eye for Trouble" in DQX.

Love you!

Edited by bluevideogame