Hey, guys. 'sup.

So, you know Level 5, right? They did some gems as DQ8 and 9, and also the Professor Layton series, and Dark Cloud/Dark Cloud 2 the greatest game ever made.

Well, I was wondering if you guys were familiar with another one of their games, Ni no Kuni too. It's a game that originally came out on DS (Japan only) with this huge spellbook which was also used in-game. It later got a PS3 remake, which is also slated to release in the US and Europe early 2013.

The graphic design and such have been done by Hayao Miyazaki's Studio Ghibli. Which should probably clue you in that in an animesque way, this game is drop dead gorgeous.

So, anyone getting this game when it comes out, like I'm planning to do?

I'd get it if we got the DS version, but sadly, that is for the PS3.

I am interested in getting it. The collector's edition looks nice, but might be too expensive for me. Probably just will get the regular edition.

I knew of it before, and when I first read about it, I said to myself: "I needs it".

However, depending of the prices, I may not get it. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Now that I have a PS3? This will go to my preorder to-do.

• 5 months later...

This game is actually looking pretty big now. I played the demo and it's literally the most fun I've had playing a JRPG since Dragon Quest VIII; Journey of the Cursed King. Final Fantasy ain't got nothin' on this bad boy! Play the tape bob!

Just got my copy today I had the DS copy for about 5 months and it was vary enjoyable but the plots *tho start out the same* at some point split into another story to my understanding can't wait try it out this weekend :)

Funny thing about the Wizard Edition. The people who ordered it are now getting a taste of Matty Collector syndrome. For those who don't know, Mattel's collector site that specializes in DC Universe, Masters of the Universe Classics, Ghostbusters, and more. They also use Digital River and for years it has been plagued with order mix ups, random order and subscription cancellations, poor service, site crashing, and much, much more! I'm one of the lucky few that's never had a problem, but it's safe to say that if you see a site that uses Digital River, it might be best to shop elsewhere.

Ya know it would seem like they would've gotten this right by now. I don't know if I should order the Wizard edition or not now. Humph! JK I'm gettin that wizard edition. Then, not even Harry Potter himself will stand against me!

Going to comment again on this. The game is magnificent. Ive been playing it since I got it Friday and I hate stopping to do stuff like sleep. I cant seem to get enough of it at all. If anyone here was mildly considering getting it, do yourself a favor and grab a copy (just not an overpriced ebay reseller copy). You will not regret it!

• 1 year later...

I just got this game (after knowing about it for some time). I am not going to play it right away because I need to finish other games first, but I tried it to see how it looks. Needless to say, it looks beautiful.

Sadly, the font is too small. The PS3 I share with my boyfriend is currently at my home, but I do not have an HD TV (he does). What may be perfectly clean letters in HD become small, blurry things with no shape in my TV. I could read them, but my sight would suffer... Especially in the too-quick animations.

So, I will have to play it on his TV when I get the chance, or play it in small doses, so I do not go blind in one sitting.