Sign in to follow this  
redneckpride4ever

I'm back and with some news.

Long time folks. After seeing my old facebook page fall into limbo, I decided it was time to rejoin the community. I've been keeping to myself lately, but decided to not let life's BS keep me from doing what I want with life. Today I present you this link- use it wisely.

http://www.facebook.com/mobileprotection#!/WeDemandMoreDragonQuestInTheUsa

Never surrender the good fight!

No offense, but I doubt a bunch of facebook replies will make SE and Nintendo bring games over to the west. Also, as I keep trying to tell everyone, we usually get DQ games 9+ months after they come out in Japan. Slime Mori Mori and DQM: Terrys Wonderland 3DS came out less than 9 months ago in Japan and people are already using terms like 'never coming to the US'. Why? When did they ever say this? Did 2013 come and I didn't notice?

Let's also look at the track record in this last gen. Pretty much every DQ game came over to the west except Battle Road Wii and the 25th Anniversary Wii games. Heck, Nintendo even brought over and heavily advertised one of the Idadaki Street games.

Just relax people. If its summer 2013 and we still haven't seen these games come here, then we should be worried and start petitions. I also think its sad people are causing such a big stink over not getting the 3DS games but hardly anyone was this vocal about not getting Battle Road Wii.

Edited by Kenryoku_Maxis

I think we'll get TW3D, but at this point I doubt we'll get Slime Mori Mori 3. TW3D will be a next summer release, I think.

It's already almost been a year since SMM3 came out in Japan and it wasn't mentioned at E3, which announced all of their titles for the year.