Sign in to follow this  
Democrobot

If you could be in any Dragon Quest....

DQVII so I could meet Kiefer and help bring back into existence the lands that were wiped out.

And I'm sure Aira is a nice bonus

Definitely! :thumbsup:

The Original Dragon Warrior Monsters. It is light hearted, fun, and I get to train monsters all the time. And not be Terry.

What's wrong with the remake of it?

Well that's a tough choice,

- In III or IX I could gather companions in a pup to travel around the world with me, than I could always be surrounded by beautiful woman friends.

- In VI we have the dream world which seems pretty fun and than I could go out with Muriel fight Dark Dream and have him give me a good day.

- VII has this really huge world with lot's of interesting places, than I could worship the Wind Spirit and have Maribel scold me master all those classes and techniques.

A tough choice indeed...

gintama197-19_zps024088c9.jpg

I went along with the general joke, but those are all valid and good reasons either way :lrsmile:

Edited by Billy MK

DQ IV, so I could open a Lute Shop in Endor and perform at the battle arena.

DQ IV, so I could open a Lute Shop in Endor and perform at the battle arena.

The Original Dragon Warrior Monsters. It is light hearted, fun, and I get to train monsters all the time. And not be Terry.

What's wrong with the remake of it?

Well, just to make the distinction from Joker. I like having natural hair. :P

The first Dragon Quest for me. Slay the Dragon, rescue the princess, save the world. It doesn't get more conventional than that. Being a descendant from a legendary hero sounds awesome, and even more awesome when thou has descendants that continue the legacy.

32747592_zpsc1f23838.jpg

Yeah it's an oversused meme, but I just had to do this...

Edited by Billy MK

32747592_zpsc1f23838.jpg

Yeah it's an oversused meme, but I just had to do this...

I've never actually seen this one before*uploads it to Facebook fan page*

Mainstream: DQIX, So that I could become the guardian of the world

Monsters: DWM II, So that I could raise monsters and live in Great Log plus all those keys if anything bad happens like the island sinking I could just move to a new world.

VIII ftw! Chillin' with my buddy,Yangus. Travel the world and hook up with Jessica. That would be a perfect Dragon Quest world to me. :P

VIII ftw! Chillin' with my buddy,Yangus. Travel the world and hook up with Jessica. That would be a perfect Dragon Quest world to me. :P

Having Angelo constantly make passes at Jessica behind your back, watching your friends get killed, Morrie.

VII for the skills/spells, VIII for having such a wide world, and though I will throw one out there that might be wild but II and I'd like to play the role of Hargon living in the cold world of Rhone.