Dahl

[ DRAGON QUEST Manga / Novel / Artbook / Drama CD / Raw Database ]

If you've liked DQIII, I can only recommend y'all Emblem of Roto (Dragon Quest Retsuden - Roto no Monsho). The 21 volumes have been published here in France, and we've started to get its sequel, Heirs of the Emblem (Dragon Quest Retsuden - Roto no Monsho - Monsho wo Tsugu Monotacho e), the third volume will come out this week. 

Seriously, it is really great! :D

1 hour ago, Xiggy said:

If you've liked DQIII, I can only recommend y'all Emblem of Roto (Dragon Quest Retsuden - Roto no Monsho). The 21 volumes have been published here in France, and we've started to get its sequel, Heirs of the Emblem (Dragon Quest Retsuden - Roto no Monsho - Monsho wo Tsugu Monotacho e), the third volume will come out this week. 

Seriously, it is really great! :D

I will put it on the list! 

If I could I would buy every single DQ manga on the spot. But that’s pretty expensive lol 

i will get to them as I can! 

• Like 1

Does anyone have a copy of vol 16 of the adventure of Dai the mediafire link in the main post isn't working for that volume.

Further, is the mediafire collection up to date? I noticed it's missing a lot of DQ VII.