Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tonberrion

help beating dark leonyx

i need help beating him my party is:

an abyss diver lvl 34

move sets: speedster, aquapothecary and dragon lore

a tortured soul lvl 29

move sets: frizz and bang 3, woosh and sizz 2 and carck and zap 2

a magic slime lvl 29

move sets: healer, mage aid, all-rounder

what should i do with my team to be able to beat him?

A Gigantes in always nice. Its natural bulk allows it to withstand many hits and then a healer(I recommend Living Statue, Dracolord, Hargon, or King Cureslime). Then for back ups, a magic monster like Wight King and then a Healing Malroth. Level 20+ with items should about do it.

just beat him and solitaire with the same team thanks for the help though.

have fun post game and beating true leonyx :P

what levels do you think my monsters should be before i scout the giant monsters like bjorn?

That's more a matter of attack power, yo. I'm not sure of the minimum requirement, but having a team of monsters with at least 500, maybe 600 attack power with one or two members to cast Oomphle should hopefully offer you a chance. Possibly not a very big one, but a chance all the same. Helps to save before confronting the giant, then restarting if you get it mad. For the missing lynx you can probably leave out the side of the cave where the chest is and save there since you can't actually save inside its den and all.

A monster with Psycho also helps a bunch, I have a Beetle Boy with Attack 3, Defense 3, and Agility 3 who practically solo'd everything up to and including Dark Leonyx.