Sign in to follow this  
Woodus

Dragon Quest X - 32 Screenshots Added

dq10wii.png

I added 32 more screenshots today from an article at Andriasang (titled "Starting Off With Dragon Quest X").

The article talks about how you start off your DQ X adventure with the DQ X disc and the memory card. The game will install to the memory card so you can play from the DQ X channel on the home screen.

Then you start off by creating a character and the character's sibling (which are human), soon after an incident occurs and some other things happen. Then you create your character for the online world with one of the 5 races.

dq10wii_289_th.jpgdq10wii_292_th.jpgdq10wii_305_th.jpgdq10wii_308_th.jpg

Wow, cool. Thanks for the info and the screenshots.

Yeah well I don't get the stuff fresh, I just regurgitate it :)

It's very awesome barf, yo. Thanks for blowing chunks :P

The screens make it seem like your character and sibling can also be made as kids, and one of the battles shown as a human has bunicorns and a hammerhood. Anyone else getting a DQV vibe here? And that skeleton boss is awesome looking.

Also wondering if that green demon is a fan of Wario.

I want this game so bad. At first I was quite harsh on the game but now I actually want to play it. Dissapointingly, the game probably won't come to the U.S. It'm come to UK before us because they buy more Dragon Quest than the U.S does.

The screens make it seem like your character and sibling can also be made as kids, and one of the battles shown as a human has bunicorns and a hammerhood. Anyone else getting a DQV vibe here? And that skeleton boss is awesome looking.

Sorry, I didn't quite understand your sentence the first time you wrote it. The kids are just what your sibling could look like if you choose to have a YOUNGER brother or YOUNGER sister.