Oh cool.  I'm going to NYCC on Friday.  Didn't even know there would be a Builders booth.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's one of the four of us, complete with some friendly monsters.

Me as Aira at Tokyo Game Show last month, with a very nice Japanese cosplayer I found as the hero/Arus! I saw a Maribel on my way out to change into normal clothes, sigh~ I hope she found the hero for

Some of you may remember my Dragon Quest V group at Anime Expo last year (I'm Bianca): Well, at FanimeCon this past weekend, I finally finished my Dragon Quest IV heroine costume: (Finally, the

Maybe I'll see you both at NYCC.  I've got Friday through Sunday tickets.

Sackchief, if you have DQIX and DQVII, bring them along if you want to meet up and swap DLC.

I would LOVE to cosplay as Meena since she's one of the few DQ characters with a skin color exactly my tone. I heard I look good with straight hair so I just might be able to pull it off and look cute! 

Haven't really gotten that far in DQVII yet.  I don't think I can access the DLC yet.

https://twitter.com/SQEX_MD_NA/status/784047757455663104

We're finally getting Dragon Quest merch for sale at NYCC, this year!

So what are you buying me ;)

A Red Mango frozen yogurt, but you've gotta come to NY to get it.  You better leave now.  It's melting.

• Upvote 1

So I just got back from NYCC. I met Michi and got a picture with her there, and I saw all of the DQ March. It's pretty amazing how Square Enix is finally acknowledging the series existence and promoting it.

• Upvote 1