Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aoibara

Tutorial. Anyone?

Long time no see, its the somewhat old Aoibara, so I will do my usual art posts.

Wanna learn how to do a one layer drawing with me?

â—Yes â—No

Select -> Yes

Then check out my blog post ppl!

http://eternelleblizzard.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-62.html

Oh! A shiny link! Click on it! And gimmie a web clap if you like!

And it ain't for beginners. Its for ppl who know digital art well. And the program I use is SAI, and it MAY work on other illustration programs which can let you blend colors.

Tell me if you like.

Now back to bed. Night.

Looks good, but I don't think I would have any luck getting a result like you did :)

Me neither. . .U_U but thanks anyway! :P

Seems like a sound tutorial, yo. Unfortunately, the only artsy program I have on my computer capable of producing decent stuff is Illustrator, and this doesn't look quite like that :P

Cool seeing your stuff again. You don't seem to come around as much as you used to.

...The heck is SAI?

Yeah, but...what is it? I use Painter, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Recently got Manga Studio, but haven't had much time to dig into it. Never adapted to a digital tool like I have its g-pen, though!

Yeah, but...what is it? I use Painter, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Recently got Manga Studio, but haven't had much time to dig into it. Never adapted to a digital tool like I have its g-pen, though!

Yo Dwaine,

SAI, or by the full name, Paint Tool SAI, is a high quality and lightweight illustration program which works VERY similar to Corel Painter, except it is much faster and has smoother brushes. It is also a program which can be considerably a good start for digital drawing. Even professional mangakas in Japan use this too.

Official website here (Trial ver. downloadable) : http://www.systemax.jp/en/sai/

Seems like a sound tutorial, yo. Unfortunately, the only artsy program I have on my computer capable of producing decent stuff is Illustrator, and this doesn't look quite like that :P

Cool seeing your stuff again. You don't seem to come around as much as you used to.

Been way too busy with my doujin circle ;p and been a Towa no Quon fantard then. I am still a somewhat of a Dragon Quest fantard though; I even still think about Psaro.

Very nice but no way I'm good enough to do what you did. I can barely keep the colors inside the line :tounge2:

very nice! i could maybe draw that but couloring it like you did would be imposssible for me....