Sign in to follow this  
FranckyFox2468

DQ at E3 2012.

The big bummer, for me, is that there is nothing about the rerelease of VII. I've really been hoping for that.

They will never announce a DQ game in america before japan. Looking for the wrong game at the wrong place

Edited by LordRoto

You don't stick around here enough!

Dwaine,

Was that directed at me? If so, it's funny that I haven't responded to this already, because it looks like it's supporting what you said, but honestly, I'm always around here (daily basis, at least); I just tend to lurk for the most part. In this particular case, I forgot to respond, and then the thread sunk a bit. :D

But (again, if the post was directed at me), thanks for the sentiment. That's much nicer to hear than, "Your one post in several months is one too many! Go away!", so I'll take it. :)

Nothin' so far. I'd check the press site, but it's getting hammered right now. If there's nothing after the 3DS conference, I'll pester press next week.

Did you ever hear anything from them?

Nope.

I'd be happy with Terry. I don't see X coming, at least for the Wii, as Square Enix normally charges a monthly fee for their MMOs, and I don't see that changing.

And honestly? I see Rocket Slime's sequel coming, it did well here, didn't it?

At the time of my owning DQX,

O_o

You can't argue about the future with a guy who's been to future, guys.

Topics like this which are showing red flags are why I started the new facebook page.

I've said this multiple times. It's been taking at least a full year for DQ games to swim cross the ocean. Just cause it wasn't in our E3, doesn't mean we aren't getting it at all. 10 is coming here cause we haven't missed a main series game yet, and Terry's comin' cause SquareEnix has like, 2 games on the 3ds. Sorry, Cesar, can't say anything 'bout Rocket Slime