Sign in to follow this  
King Zenith

Contest #89 - Predict the Best DQ Boss and Best DQ Song Winners

Esturkdq4 has launched the Dragon's Den Tournaments #37 and 38: Best DQ Boss and Best DQ Song respectively. If you can predict the winner of either of these tournaments, you will receive an amazing profile badge (or perhaps two) designed by Woodus.

You can see a list of the bosses and songs that are squaring off in the tournaments here: Boss Bracket, Song Bracket.

Here are the rules of this contest:

1) You may make 2 predictions per tournament (2 DQ Bosses and 2 DQ Songs)

2) You have until Tuesday, May 15th 2012 at 10:00AM EST to send me your predictions

3) Send me your predictions via PM

Anyone who correctly predicts the Best DQ Boss tournament winner will win a badge themed after that boss. Anyone who correctly predicts the Best DQ Song tournament winner will a music themed badge. If you play your cards right, you could come out of this contest with 2 badges!

Be sure to vote in the tournaments to help your favorite bosses and songs advance!

Edited by King Zenith

Well, looks like the tournament is over before it started :). If you don't know what I mean, I think May 15th is the deadline, not April 15th.

man i love these! Its a great way to get an awesome badge!

Well, looks like the tournament is over before it started :). If you don't know what I mean, I think May 15th is the deadline, not April 15th.

D'oh! I am not firing on all cylinders lately. Thanks for catching that.

Done! Hope my predicted songs wins!

Unlike El Guapo and his crew, I do need me some stinkin' badges!

Things are looking good for me getting a badge right about now. Unless a freak wave of users happen, I think I've got me my first badge.

I think i just might land 2 badges here

I sent my prediction to King Zenith but he never replied, I hope he saw my pm before the deadline or I will no have a new medal. . U_U

I sent my prediction to King Zenith but he never replied, I hope he saw my pm before the deadline or I will no have a new medal. . U_U

I don't recall getting a response either, so I wouldn't worry.

I don't recall getting a response either, so I wouldn't worry.

Sorry guys! Been way too busy lately. I have your predictions. I will announce the winners shortly. Thanks for your patience.

Sign in to follow this