JessicaAlbert13

DJ BlackJack

happy friggin birthday :D

celebrate it well

Happy Birthday, yo. Don't do anything crazy :P

And let's not forget the other birthdays today of users that haven't been around in years :P

(or in the very least have not logged in within that time)

Happy Birthday :)

Happy birthday, and best wishes(don't kill anybody. Save that for 25)

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I give you all kisses!

And I did do crazy stuff... but not on my birthday. BEFORE my birthday I went to a drinking party! I didn't drink anything. I just watched all my friends get drunk. Wow, they were real idiots. I had to drive my friend Amber home. Not fun, her car sucks. Amber's car's a $#!&@ like her :biggrin:

I haven't killed anyone yet either! I am going to take women's self defense courses though! Dad's afraid some guy will take advantage of me in college. No worries really. I'm already pretty strong. I punched this dude in the shoulder once, knocked him off balance and he whined like a baby! And I slapped a girl (Amber) only cuz she asked for it. And I spat on her boyfriend's face! Then he broke my glasses....

OK, that drinking party was not fun looking back on it now. And I really did do some crazy stuff. But hey, I was prolly just high off the fumes. Beer gives off fumes right?

Glad your doing well, and I hope your birthday was more enjoyable than that party sounds!

Archived