Sign in to follow this  
FinalbossDarkFawful

How do i beat a great dragon

Great Dragons are the best user if Inferno Slash in the entire game, you best bet would be a Dancing Flame. If my memory is good, they're healed by Frizz and Fire Breath. (Both elements of Inferno Slash)

uh id say fight fire with fire.

although magmalice, among others, are healed by frizz. if u can get a monster who is healed by frizz and is damn decent then by all means. although if u feel comfortable. get something with metal body. uber health uber healer and soemthing else, id suggest uber helpful. just personal preference tho

Uber Healer is REALLY hard to drag down to Super, I've found. It's weighted pretty damn heavily so for low challenges I use healer+cure all+def 3. It lets me have alot higher stats and with alot less effort. Just my £0.02

thank you i will consider this but if my wight king got resistance to fire breat that would help to right? how much damage would inferno slash do to a monster w/ resist to fire breath and immunity to frizz? 25%?

I goes by the lowest resistance, so if you get 25% Fire Breath resist and full Frizz resist, you take 25% of the entire attack. Or you can prevent usage of the skill with Blade Blunt.

cleric isnt affected that much, just dont go past omniheal because that monster will spam gigagash like no tomorrow

What do i give a dancing flame?

Maybe

-agility b3

-agility b2

- something with blade blunter

Edited by FinalbossDarkFawful

If your going to use the Dancing Flame, It'll be healed by the Inferno Slash, so you wouldn't need Blade Blunter.

Oh. I see. Dancing Flames are pretty low ranked, you could probably squeeze another monster onto your roster.

Actually i might use cleanser instead of seal for kazing and disruptive wave. last night i had to quit because this team of a wight king and darkonium slime wouldn't die because the wight king had

dodgy dance,kabuff,mist me, prezing and i WOULD NOT DIE so i had to forefit but i could've won using disruptie wave

Hum hum. I have to thank you. I'm using Great Dragon (Uber Attack, Attack 3, Fire Fighter) and Nokturnus (Hawkhart 3, Attack 3, Warrior (Haven't gotten around to sorting it out with Uber Attack+Champion yet....) )

Haven't lost one yet. :P

If you see me, feel free to lose. :)

Hum hum. I have to thank you. I'm using Great Dragon (Uber Attack, Attack 3, Fire Fighter) and Nokturnus (Hawkhart 3, Attack 3, Warrior (Haven't gotten around to sorting it out with Uber Attack+Champion yet....) )

Haven't lost one yet. :P

If you see me, feel free to lose. :)

still waitin for that rematch buddy...........................

I'd like rematch too, Champion

sweet. well we can either do winged wonders or u can see my other..............monsters :)

I'd like to show off my other monsters a bit, if you don't mind.

ha i would love to battle you 3 any time this monday my team is almost invincible. :)

DJ is what im looking forward to battling since weve been trying to battle for ages.

if i can join this how about a PM? inviting all 4 of us?

Edited by The_Dark_Black_Dragon

okay dancing flame doesn't help when your opponet also has kasizzle magic slime and kazammle fallen priest

BUT I STILL WON BARBARUS

Gratz. I won mine too. I only lost one, which I reckon was a hacker anyways. Maxed Leopold, Wight King, Night Clubber. Wight King did not die when I hit it for 1350 outright...

That happened to my brother. a Metal King with around 450 HP Kazing and MP regeneration.

with seeds of skill that's not impossible or hard to kill i killed a maxed out mks easily because of my night clubber

but if it had allies that's another story