Sign in to follow this  
Deemo

DRAGON QUEST XIII ON PLAYSTATION V!

i dont think there will be an playstation V the way sony are going.

Maybe it's just me, but I was pretty sure that said Playstation VI. Either way, I better start saving up my shekels ;)

Weird how I can tell that's the old scanslation instead of the official.

Is that Sandland? I LOVE SANDLAND!

oh yeah sorry, it does say VI :P

what does the official US translation say? OMG CALL OF DUTY XIII FOR THE XBOX 1080?!

...Not a bad idea...but we can steal water when we want...

But think about the poor fish-men who haven't been able to swim for years...

Join forces with a human?! How would it look?!

It would serve that hog of a king right...

But wouldn't it be dangerous...?

If you like, I would give you this too. The only game machine to have survived the wars...

I c-can't believe it!! A Playstation 6!!

And with software! Dragon Quest 13...!!

Cute how the scanlation confuses the ghost's body with a word bubble.

Cute how the scanlation confuses the ghost's body with a word bubble.

Lol yeah :)

Dont lie to me you dirty *******...

Lol,Id like to see a Dragon Quest game from,Microsoft,id be a worser fail than Dq7!

Dont lie to me you dirty *******...

Lol,Id like to see a Dragon Quest game from,Microsoft,id be a worser fail than Dq7!

...DQ7 is one of my favorite games in the series, right under V. And with the way things are going with SE, DQ might start to have a downward spiral soon, much like what FF is going through. So i really don't see why you think Microsoft would screw it up.

I dunno, DQ games have always been consistant for me. FF, not so much..

Honestly....DQ is starting to remind me of that. I havent played a DQ that I REALLY enjoyed since DQ8. Its kinda sad when i think about it. :(

Honestly....DQ is starting to remind me of that. I havent played a DQ that I REALLY enjoyed since DQ8. Its kinda sad when i think about it. :(

That wasn't really that long ago, and 8 is a hard one to top imho. It is easily my favorite.

there's only been 1 game since 8 and IX was really good IMO just not up to 8's standard but they introduced some really cool stuff like the equipped armour and visible monsters

I wasnt talking about games just in the main series. There have been side games like Fortune Street/Dragon Quest Monsters Joker/Rocket Slime/etc.

And yeah....I'm not a big fan of most of those. There are a couple that are alright tho.

Edited by Tesla

but there's been sub par DQ spin offs since the 90's! most of them never got a western release, and most of the recent spin offs are just sequels to the spin offs (including fortune street) lol

Edited by Deemo

yeah well, this is one of the main reason why i'm a bit dissapointed in the localization/bringing to westerns, well, it would be worth if they bring Monster battle road victory to here (though i see no chance of bringing them tough) well, i guess the localization doesn't really put any interest in DQ that much until the Huge success on DQIX's localization, i would doubt if they bring fortune/itadaki street to western had DQIX doesn't work well on the localization, oh well.. .

by the way deemo, for some reason your account picture = DQVI hero + niten/ness from earth bound Lol,

There will be a PS VI, it will be built-in to a wireless 3D/HDD TV that Sony makes and you do not need glasses to use it. it will also be completely voice activated with motion sensing built-in. Ain't the future wonderful?

There will be a PS VI, it will be built-in to a wireless 3D/HDD TV that Sony makes and you do not need glasses to use it. it will also be completely voice activated with motion sensing built-in. Ain't the future wonderful?

No. That sounds awful.

meh, i wonder when there would be console technologies where when in the playing, we only need to use our minds and our brainwaves will be transferred to the game and so on (so basically, you use your minds only to control the game on the tv) but yeah, it's something that would not happen in like 50-60 years from now on... (PS XIII maybe will had this kind of things lol)

meh, i wonder when there would be console technologies where when in the playing, we only need to use our minds and our brainwaves will be transferred to the game and so on (so basically, you use your minds only to control the game on the tv) but yeah, it's something that would not happen in like 50-60 years from now on... (PS XIII maybe will had this kind of things lol)

So in other words...you want us to have the same technology as the people in the .hack universe. :P

They use game pads in the .hack universe. Heck, even in .hack//The Movie that's coming out, she's still using cellphone buttons to input her actions.

They use game pads in the .hack universe. Heck, even in .hack//The Movie that's coming out, she's still using cellphone buttons to input her actions.

In the .hack GU games they were stuck in a situation where they were in full control of their characters without use of a gamepad. So that proves its technically possible without them. I dont know if they could replicate this scenario without a virus tho.

But yeah...having this kind of technology isnt without its problems unfortunately.

But yeah...having this kind of technology isnt without its problems unfortunately.

That was already true in .hack//Sign.

by the way deemo, for some reason your account picture = DQVI hero + niten/ness from earth bound Lol,

lol yeah, i found a site with loads of characters redrawn in the Earthbound style, including a whole bunch of DQ, FF and Street Fighter characters, i would link it but i lost it :(