Kid Icarus Uprising pre-order bonus!

DJ BlackJack

Okay then, enjoy the game you guys!

Really, enjoy it knowing that there are people who can't enjoy it as early as you. }|

It's heeeeeeere!!! And WOW, is it great!

The 3D graphics are really impressive.

The soundtrack is beautiful and energetic.

The dialogue is downright hilarious.

The action is intense.

The controls take a wee bit of getting used to, but once you get it, they're really nice.

The plastic stand actually feels really nice to use too.

You can tell they really put a lot of effort into this game. There are so many extras, game modes, options, and all that. Plus, there's a HUGE influence from Smash Bros. in pretty well every aspect of the game, especially the menus and the multiplayer. And that's not a bad thing at all.

ive been winning weapons on wifi and the best one i got was an earthmaul club. thing has ridiculous range. one of the best weapons ive won so far.

ive been doing the main story. on chapter 6 Dark Pit, but thing is, i havent been going below 7.0 intensity. gotta train hard, to my limits and beyond XD

Well I beat it at 2.0

yea u win better weapons at higher intesities and have access to those sections of the map with more treasure

Also got the game!

So if you see someone called Pedro in wifi,BE NICE! ( or else...ok, I won't do much cause I suck. )

ok so someone received the power of flight card in their magazine. apparently they didnt have the game so they gave it to me. HUZZAH!! another KI U AR Card XD

still waitin on those 4 from clubnintendo tho.

Bought it the day after release Sooo good.

Edit: Man, I am trying to beat level 1 in 4 minutes, as per a challenge. I boned the heck out with no luck O_o

we need to post 3ds FC here so we can have as many opponents as possible. i enjoy battling other people or teaming up in LVD battles. if anyone wants to add me, besides the ones that already have, send me a PM. id gladly train with u :)

Archived