Kid Icarus Uprising pre-order bonus!

DJ BlackJack

srry i didnt post this sooner. found this out about a week ago and had to get all the details before posting tho.

so when u pre-order kid icarus uprising before march 23rd (release date), u get a code to download 3d classics kid icarus for the 3ds on the nintendo eshop. when u pay off kid icarus (39.99 + tax) a code will be given to u when u pick up the game. idk how other people feel about this but im pretty excited. the kid icarus that we will be available to download will be like the NES. hurry and pre-order today and dont miss out on a classic game and dont forget to pre-order the extremely hyped game of 2012!!!!!!

I would be glad to do that... if it wasn't at an USA-only store. }|

Oh well, at least I ordered those extra AR-cards that you can get free for being a Club Nintendo member...

I wouldn't say it's the "most hyped game" but Uprising should deliver to fans of the series.

I wouldn't say it's the "most hyped game" but Uprising should deliver to fans of the series.

speaking of which u should change the banner to kid icarus uprising on the chat :D. been asking for the past week and a half >:(

I will on release date. Better hope it doesn't come out on Tuesday, because operation raccoon city will get those honors.

it comes out on friday. so that day will be the glorious day of Uprising :D

I, too, have pre-ordered the game and am quite excited to see where this series picks up after, what is it, something like 21 years of inactivity?

And, alas, Nintendo does not like Canadians (or other non-"American" North Americans). No 3D Classics Kid Icarus for us. Why? Because screw you, that's why. (Yeah, I'm still a little cheesed that I didn't get the promised gold cart for Zelda: Ocarina of Time that was promised with pre-orders. They never bothered to mention Canadians wouldn't get it.)

All that nonsense aside though, I'm looking forward to what looks to be a most exciting game!

actually they brought back pit in super smash bros brawl so technically itd be what? 15 years? but yes main series game is like 20-21 years. the last game that came out was kid icarus of myths & monsters for the gameboy

Idk about you guys, but I am most excited for the multiplayer :)

Don't forget Single Player will be just as important since you get all your weapons for Multiplayer in it.

Idk about you guys, but I am most excited for the multiplayer :)

Don't forget Single Player will be just as important since you get all your weapons for Multiplayer in it.

Yes, but that is a given. Besides, I hear the little conversations between palutinea and pit are out right hilarious.

well AR cards will make it so u wont need to actually play single player

according to my research, some people actually got the power of flight AR card in a magazine. that power of flight card will make it so u can fly in single player and multiplayer. im sure more AR cards will be released so that u get ur bow, shield, armour, etc

of course the AR cards have a purpose. there will be hundred of cards that will be released.

and ill be waitin ss14hero. i will massacre you!!!!

enjoy the video in anticipation for the game :D

oh yea forgot to add this.

this will be the song i will play when playing Kid Icarus single play or multiplay. fits quite nicely actually

Go die, latin-american-inspection-agency-that-has-to-approve-products-before-they-get-here-wich-I-don't-know-it's-name!

I'll master the highest difficulty then own both of you! > : D

well i know what im up against and how to use weapons :D. knowing is half the battle. ill own u like i own u in sf4 with seth :D

I got the Power of Flight card in my GameInformer

Luckyyy

Hey guys, don't forget about me! :upperslime:

I'm pretty sure I won't be THAT good, so you can be my Sensei on this one, BlackJack. :goofyslime:

XD. tomorrow is the big day.

im sure there will be a midnight release but im getting mine when gamestop opens.

Archived