Ya course i loved the first 3 as well cant wait for this one lets hope atlus localizes (sp?) it :P

Yeah, I hope so too.

• 8 months later...

This will be the tipping point to finally make me get a 3DS (XL version).

• 2 weeks later...

I have played 1, 2, 3; though never beaten them. Still have 3, suggest keeping them bc they are extremly rare to find. Guarntee day 1 purchase for me.

• 4 months later...

It has been annouced it will be localized and release early 2013.

Apparently July now.  I really need to get back to beating EO3.  These games are challenges that remind me of how hard DQII was when I was young.  Now DQ doesn't seem as hard or needing as much grinding (either that or I just enjoy it so much, it doesn't seem so), but the EO games seem insanely difficult sometimes and quite unforgiving.  Which is actually quite fun!

• 1 month later...

Apparently I had EO4 confused with SMT4 or Rune Factory 4, at least about the release date.

So, it's on its way and will arrive in the mail on Tuesday. Just finished off the regular story in EO3 today and am not planning on going on to the 6th stratum to finish some optional stuff. I put in probably 100 hours on EO3 off and on for the past year and am done with it for a good while. Gotta decide if I want to pick up EO4 right away or restart & play Pokemon Black 2 which has been sitting around with only 4 hours on it.

Anyone get EO4? How is it?

Edited by Plattym3
  • 1 month later...

I'll answer my own question: I LOVED IT!

The casual mode was a great addition as I turned it off and on sometimes when I didn't want to be completely frustrated at certain parts of the game.  Overall, a 9/10 game for me.  Clocked in at about 60 hours to beat it.