Sign in to follow this  
Esturkdq4

Dragons Den RPG 2:The Terranic Empire

;) @Esturk: It's complete but like I said in need of bug testing, I have someone doing that right now and I did do some as well, so far the Slimenia events are running Butter Smooth.

Huge news: all story content and side quests are complete.

I said more info by the end of August, I was right, just barely though, lol. All that's left is me to insert enemies and bosses w/stats and balance the game. Totally easy.....not, lol. I'm hoping to finish it by Halloween at the latest. So, I'd say the game could be released on here by Thanksgiving at the latest, and I'll probably include the first Game, "Dragons Den Dungeon Crawler" along with it.

UPDATE: Actually, I did have other stuff to do, still doing that, but should start balancing everything within the week. No Release Date I'd say at the moment, but release window would be Q1 2015.

UPDATE: Started balancing about 2 weeks ago. I have a schedule set up for everything remaining, and following that, the game is set to be done by Early May, but I certainly think it's possible it could be done earlier then that, not sure though.

SMALL UPDATE: The problem I had forced me to pause on balancing, just need to make some game changes, then back to balancing.

• Upvote 1

UPDATE: Being a month plus since the last update, balancing is going fairly good so far. About 25% complete with it, but certainly may need some adjustments before the end, Current Release Period is at Late June/Early July.

• Upvote 2

The Game is probably like 80% complete, all that's left is the balancing/testing, which is going well, updated release window is looking like sometime Mid July-Early August area.

We've been pretty mum on everything relating to the game, story, screenshots, etc., don't really want to show off anything, let everyone wait until they play the game to see what's it about.

UPDATE: Balancing is close to 75% complete, the 3rd section of the game is currently being tested for that. Providing all goes well, should start balancing the final section in the next couple weeks or so. That'll probably then be finished sometime in mid-August, then balance testing for that will be done sometime in September. Do some finishing touches and good chance it'll be ready sometime in October, any additional testing would certainly extend release window. Thanksgiving will be probably the absolute latest for the release date.

• Upvote 1

UPDATE: Testing for the 3rd section took longer then expected, going to start working on the final section in the next day or 2. Looking at an Early-Mid Summer Release hopefully.

Always good news. Glad to hear it's alive and well.

Yeah, unfortunately I got really busy during the last testing phase due to some life issues, but we made it through that section:

Right now we balancing side quests and the final dungeon.  We also need to balance the post-game content.