What RPG's are you currently playing?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dragon Quest III iOS. Ready for EO Untold II.

OK, I have a good three hours clocked in FFIX now, so it's time for first impressions!   -I love this game. In this short time of playing, I'm already having a blast, and I'm sure it'll only get be

10/10 picture. You can get a lot of funny pictures in the 3DS version. Shame DQ11S’s camera mode feels so limiting by comparison.

Posted Images

Finally finished Secret of Mana on the Virtual Console the other day.  I've beaten it before but only with cheats, so yesterday it was finally legit.  The game is hard, but hard in a bad way.  The hit detection is way off, spells don't always respond, and you can get comboed to death without getting a chance to recover.

Anyway, it's onto Secret of Mana 2, or Seiken Densetsu 3, whatever, same game.  The gameplay has been improved and it's quite difficult, which is fine.  I played through the game multiple times using five of the six main characters.  Never beat it with Carlie/Charolette, so I'm just Pro Action/Game Genieing my way through it.

Just picked up for free (PS Plus) Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. I'll start it when I have time. Played the demo awhile back.

Final Fantasy V Android - Got to 2nd world. Enjoying it, good port.

Playing Pokémon Leafgreen until this weekend, when I get Pokémon X.

I've actually been playing some Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning right now too, waiting for the 12th to get here. Amalur is a very good game, I'm really enjoying it!

Starting a new game of Fallout 3, if it is considered an RPG.  It's basically an FPS with experience points.

Gonna create a Snake character.  He'll excel in Sneak, Unarmed, and Guns.

I've become addicted to Dragon Warrior Monsters. I was so happy when I finally got a Metaly.

I collect the slime family monsters. They're my favorites, and they're cute.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Fallout: New Vegas

Just finished up all the DLC episodes.  Now it's time to wrap up the loose ends before the battle for Hoover Dam.

I always end up rolling with House when it comes to choosing a faction for New Vegas.  He's got the vision.

Tales of Symphonia 2. Just about to finish up chapter 7 then on to last chapter. i had onlyrecently gotten this game, but it has been out for around 5 years. i'm so behind. Lol also playing Mario & Luigi Dream Team. Going to pick that back up once I finish tos 2. Also have paper mario sticker star, but I don't think that one counts as rpg, no level ups in it.

I'm replaying Dark Cloud 2. Also streaming it with my friend Zeroknight.

Oh man, those games were so Damn fun! Was it 2 that had the camera & you had to take pics of stuff or was that Dark Could 1. Or both? Anyway, loved those games. Hope you're enjoying them!

I'm replaying Dark Cloud 2. Also streaming it with my friend Zeroknight.

Oh man, those games were so Damn fun! Was it 2 that had the camera & you had to take pics of stuff or was that Dark Could 1. Or both? Anyway, loved those games. Hope you're enjoying them!

Dark Cloud 2. Showing it to Zeroknight for the first time.

Zeroknight: Wow. This makes the 1st one look so boring. There's so much more to do! And the weapon system. Oh the weapon system. 0_0

• 2 months later...

I just completed Xenosaga III.  What a great end to the trilogy!  Too bad they were never able to do a second trilogy as planned.  Xenosaga II's wonky battle system effectively screwed the pooch on that. 

I'm starting Wild Arms: Alter Code F today.  It's a remake of Wild Arms 1.  I really liked 1 and I'm really looking forward to the re-make.  From what I've read, they've tweaked the hell out of it with new playable characters, graphics, and an updated stoy line.  Should be fun.  :)

Edited by Pendy

I have started another run trough Tales of Graces F

This game is long. You have the 50 hour main story

After that you do (post-game) "F arc" which is about 10 hours.

After the post game you get a crazy difficult bonus dungeon, which I actually haven't completed yet.

10456887-1334855072-868856.jpg

I'm currently playing Rainbow Moon. Pretty fun game. For the most part anyway. There are some gripes I have with the game but otherwise its fun.

I've been playing some Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, Ni No Kuni, and Y's: Memories of Celceta. I need to stop buying more games.

Never regret buying Ni no Kuni. It is such a great game.

;) Does working on my own count? :P  In all seriousness though, most current RPG I'm playing is Pokemon Y