cprmauldin

What RPG's are you currently playing?

The Elder Scrolls IV: OBLIVION!!! (PC with knights of the nine and shivering isles)

Playing Tales of Graces and DQV. Thinking about putting on some Paper Mario 64 or Superstar Saga to get in the mood for Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

Currently playing Pokemon Conquest which is a mix between a traditional pokemon game and Samurai Warrior. a great tactical rpg

Tales of Graces f

Tales of Destiny (PS1) when I have time

re-re-re-re started Drgon Warrior VII

pokemon conquest is good the first 16 hours. then you play with every other nations and have to conquer the other factions so it gets really repetitive and tedious...

Paper Mario: Sticker Star, and DQVI (Again!)

Currently playing Dragon Quest Monsters 1+2 and Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden for the PSX.

I just finished the very first Arc The Lad and i liked it. Now I'm playing Chocobo's Dungeon 2 and I strongly recommend to anyone who likes Torneko's Dungeon game. It's much better than you think

Paper Mario: Sticker Star. In World 4

Playing dragon quest IX, joker 2, etrian odyssey 3. Etrian beatifully designed dungeon crawler.

Oh wow did the old topic finally get so big it blown a hole in time and space and Doctor Who had to fix it? <,<

xD

Anyway I been vary slowly geting

done

At the end of (Cheep ass Final Boss....)

Working on geting

done

Finished the boss off but still got loads Dark Notes to do in

Finished

was last game I got done with

Currently playing FF6. I've made it all the way to Kefka's Tower but I have yet to beat it. I've played it on emulators but I have trouble finishing RPG's on emulators. I bought it later on the PSN to play on my PSP but the menu load times were absolutely horrendous and I prefer the GBA translation better. After about 3 years of trying to play this game and failing, I bought a GBA version on ebay for about 2 bucks. Now I'm going to finish it. Finally.

Playing Paper Mario: Sticker Star. I'm at World 5-3

Mario Golf's RPG mode, Yu-Gi-Oh 2010 Reverse of Arcadia (I think that counts...), PicDun, From The Abyss, and Legends of Exidia.

EDIT:

Oh yes, and Sword of Hope II. Even better than the first. Engrish beware of you!

Edited by ryangroovy

Pokemon White 2, currently at the 8th gym.

Also Grotto farming on Dragon Quest 9.

I just finished the very first Arc The Lad and i liked it. Now I'm playing Chocobo's Dungeon 2 and I strongly recommend to anyone who likes Torneko's Dungeon game. It's much better than you think

Oddly Chocobo's Dungeon 1 is vastly odd due it uses ATB system of FF4 in battle o.o

ANYWAY!

Finished

&

I started The Last Story and enjoying that atm :)

Got about 4 hours into

now

Finished FFXIII tracks in

Started Pokemon Pearl and Dragon Ball Z Attack Of The Saiyans

Playing some Crimson Shroud while I wait for A Realm Reborn beta.

Started Dragon Age II in the hopes that it could distract me from the fact that Nintendo screwed up the Fire Emblem Awakening release. It's not doing a good job so far.

Recently I've been playing my Pokemon Heartgold version that I've restarted (after I traded all my good stuff from my old file over to my White version, now on my Black 2 version). My Umbreon is REALLY serving me well.

I've been playing more Pokemon Black 2 lately, and I probably will continue for a while. I just got over 300 hours in Black 2 today!

well i am playing new game + mode and extra mode on 'infinite space' (its a shame nobody i know has this game so i can challenge them to a battle), finishing of 'fire emblem sacred stones' and as always playing on DQix - i must also remeber to beat the 'crimson shroud'

Started playing Grandia Extreme on the PS2.  Fun so far but who the hell makes the X button as the cancel button and the O button as the select button?  Took some getting used to for that.  On a side note I previewed this when it was shown at E3.  I'm now getting around to playing it. (O.o) 

Been playing Fallout 3, Witcher 2, Dragon Quest VI, Torchlight 2 and also got the testing thing for FF...  O_o; Oh crap! *runs away while getting chased by a thousand moogles with NDA hammers*

Started playing Grandia Extreme on the PS2.  Fun so far but who the hell makes the X button as the cancel button and the O button as the select button?  Took some getting used to for that.  On a side note I previewed this when it was shown at E3.  I'm now getting around to playing it. (O.o) 

99% Of Japan if you was around in early years of PS1 were like that but USA didn't like it so after that most games get those two buttons changed MGS is one few games come to mind that refused to change.

If you play imports its something you really have to get use to with the PS family.

Near the end of

and got copy Class Of Heroes and been trying that out while I do my editing
  • Upvote 1