cprmauldin

What RPG's are you currently playing?

Currently I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 3D. It's pretty awesome

Currently playing DQM Joker 2. Got another duplicate after the last one was stolen. With two carts, I intend to get monsters that would be impossible to get with a single one.

Also playing Aqua's story on Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. Already finished Ventus's. My Terra file was lost in a stolen PSP...

And I started FF IX, too (again, old save was lost).

Dissidia Duodecim every now and then, and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (new save) is on hold.

Phantasy Star Zero; playing a lot of offline quests until I can make an arrangement with my router to play online without being unsecure or switching over to WEP.

Dragon Quest 5 I'm playing as well, but put it on small break time.

I'm planning on finishing up Ocarina of Time 3D and starting a Master Quest run, then I plan on continuing Tales of the Abyss.

Jumped back on Dragon Quest 9 for awhile. Got a map with Greygnarl in it.

I'm re-playing Pokemon Platinum. Raising a Magikarp is hard.

Currently playing DQM Joker 2. Got another duplicate after the last one was stolen. With two carts, I intend to get monsters that would be impossible to get with a single one.

Also playing Aqua's story on Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. Already finished Ventus's. My Terra file was lost in a stolen PSP...

And I started FF IX, too (again, old save was lost).

Dissidia Duodecim every now and then, and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (new save) is on hold.

Aqua? Ventus? ... This may sound stupid, but I just have to ask: Did they put in two of the Centurions from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World in that game?

Currently re-playing Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Tara's Adventure with the VisualBoy Advance emulator on an SD Card, since my first playthrough on a USB drive was lost. Also, can't play anything not under the DQ/DW moniker until I get Pokemon Black 2. So far, I've finished the ice level and am on my way to the sky level with varying monsters (including, but not limited to: Orochi (Yama), mottle slime (Spot), and ethereal serpent (Slifr)).

Edited by Kabouter Slime

Me, I love playing Chrono trigger, and I want play Chrono cross but I'm french and there is no french translation for this game.

So I can't play with Chrono cross.

My english is not good so I'm sorry.

Edited by Machichi

Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen PSP

Got into NSMB2 for 3DS. Just unlocked world Fire Flower

Just finished FF4 - The After Years.

Playing the crap out of guild wars 2, and still got DQ 8 to finish

Add DQ2 (SFC English patch on a SNES emulator for PSP) to my list. Might pick DQ9 back up soon, too. I don't know yet.

Also, I have a MineCraft PC server now.

I recently finished xenoblade chronicles and it's been AWESOME, definetely one of the best games I've ever played, with great battle system and plot. Not to mention the scenarios...

Right now I'm playing DQVIII and today I recieved Chrono Trigger for the DS (I couldn't avoid ordering it, I've been in love with this one since I first played it from a NTSC cartridge that a friend imported back when it was released in the states), so there's fun for a looong time!

Started Record of Agarest War for PS3 - has potential

Probably 2/3 through Fallout New Vegas. Good, but starting to drag.

Edited by Red Dragon

I am mostly playing Tales of Graces. The storyline is awesome, but I wish they change the battle field. I can't freelance anywhere except to stay in the same line where the enemy is located. At least dodge is useful, I can always avoid their attacks then prepare myself to strike back.

Still working on My World My Way.

Mostly ipad/iphone rpgs atm. There's quite a bit of decent ones, though some haven't been updated in a long while. Also played a bit of phantasy star portable on my psp.

I'm currently replaying Grandia 1

Back to Pokemon Black for now.

Well, I'm not sure it qualifies as an RPG, but I am playing Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure with my son. It's pretty fun and I find myself often tempted to fire it up after he goes to sleep. The completionist in me cringes when we leave some paths unexplored and don't go back for the special hats and stuff, but I am doing my best to make this his game, for which I can just tag along.

Well, I'm not sure it qualifies as an RPG, but I am playing Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure with my son. It's pretty fun and I find myself often tempted to fire it up after he goes to sleep. The completionist in me cringes when we leave some paths unexplored and don't go back for the special hats and stuff, but I am doing my best to make this his game, for which I can just tag along.

I know the feeling. I got the same one when my friend skipped over several hidden items in Paper Mario:TTYD

Add Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep to my list. (And all other KH games if they're not already.)

Mostly ipad/iphone rpgs atm. There's quite a bit of decent ones, though some haven't been updated in a long while. Also played a bit of phantasy star portable on my psp.

Yeah I've got a Sony Xperia Play with loads of emulators and it has given me a "gaming overload" ha. I have too many options to choose from, its a freaking blessing and a curse... but right now I'm running through Dragon Warrior Monsters on my phone.

Edited by mbednar