cprmauldin

What RPG's are you currently playing?

I'm working on 4 Heroes of Light - the Final Fantasy game. I can tell you it is much better in multiplayer mode.

Blue Dragon. I've almost beat the game, but I want to kill King Poo before Nene.

NEStalgia. Still trying to defeat the Ballzackia Catacombs boss.

DWIII. Almost done.

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. Trying for a no soldier defeated playthrough.

Zelda II. Almost done, it's not as hard as everyone says.

Grand Fantasia (PC) - I have a Lv 26 mage and a Lv 16 fighter at the moment. Cool game. I've never really played an MMORPG before, but I'm enjoying this one quite a bit.

Tales of Phantasia: Full Voice Edition (PSP) - It's phantastic. The voice acting is really good, and it's giving me a linguistic workout. I like the way it plays. I have the Super Famicom version, and I've played a little bit of the PlayStation remake, but this version feels the most complete, with a few kinks worked out to boot.

Final Fantasy IV Advance (GBA) - Sort of on hold. I got to the ... I won't post spoilers, so the third map. And then I kind of just stopped a couple weeks ago. I want to get back to it and finish it off.

Grand Fantasia (PC) - I have a Lv 26 mage and a Lv 16 fighter at the moment. Cool game. I've never really played an MMORPG before, but I'm enjoying this one quite a bit.

Tales of Phantasia: Full Voice Edition (PSP) - It's phantastic. The voice acting is really good, and it's giving me a linguistic workout. I like the way it plays. I have the Super Famicom version, and I've played a little bit of the PlayStation remake, but this version feels the most complete, with a few kinks worked out to boot.

Final Fantasy IV Advance (GBA) - Sort of on hold. I got to the ... I won't post spoilers, so the third map. And then I kind of just stopped a couple weeks ago. I want to get back to it and finish it off.

I have never beaten tales of phantasia for the GBA i got bored at the end of the game where you have to climb a tower.

FFIV for the GBA is the best game I have ever played!! you should finish it its an order!!

Ah, so you're playing FF4A, huh? I just want to warn you: make sure your levels are AT LEAST in the mid-to-high 50's, otherwise the final boss (not saying who) WILL kill your party in probably a single hit with his overpowered special attack...which he spams throughout the battle... >:(

I just beat DQ1+2 GBC again. Very fun games.

I just beat Mario and Luigi:Partners in Time, I ran out of Mix Flowers during the final boss and it really made a difference. The battle took much longer.

Currently split between DQ 6, FF 5, FF6, and still trying to find time for Earthbound.

Also, I'm noticing the final boss' move in FF 4 tends to range from below average to devastating. There seems to be an element of randomness to it.

Also, for Advance, you'd be surprised what your best bet for the final dungeon is. He won't help with the boss, but the Random encounters down there become SO much easier if he gets the right weapon

Finished 4 Heroes of Light and am now playing Devil Survivor 2.

Hooked on Diablo II at the moment and even have my own private server running for my friends. Getting ready for Diablo III next month.

Playing Elder Scrolls IV

Magical Starsign. Again.

• Upvote 1

Magical Starsign. Again.

Decent game, but didn't have much replay value for me.

It looks like you have played Sword of Mana, Drak

Yeah. It's been a long while since I've last played it. Good game despite all the negative reviews people seem to give it.

Sword of Mana was an OK remake. I've played better, but I enjoyed it. Didn't like the ending.

Playing Minecraft 360.

Hammering away at Xenoblade Chronicles. Only have a few hours in so far, but enjoying it immensly!

Well I still haven't gotten around to finishing FF4 yet, but I had a wonderful afternoon of Ys III: Wanderers from Ys the other day (yes, it's that short, that my first time playing it consisted of about 5 hours beginning to end).

Pokemon Black has been giving me issues. I swear that I save it and shut down and when I come back later, my save didn't happen and I'm 2 hours behind. UGH! So, I'm done with it for now. Post-game stuff can wait.

Been playing Nostalgia for the DS. Fun game, very much like SNES RPGs back in the day. Appropriately named!

Pokemon Black, found during this playthrough that evolution stones could be obtained in dust clouds in the Wellspring Cave. :whoa:

Dragon's Dogma. Excellent game!

just replaying 4 heroes of light at all and non-RPG games...

yeah i 'm taking a rest from RPG for a while... *still hopeless in trying to play any tales games.... x__x *