What RPG's are you currently playing?

cprmauldin

Finished DQ 1 Mobile last weekend.  Started DQ II Mobile yesterday.  :)

Still playing Persona 3 FES. I'm getting closer to the end of it though. I'm at the November full moon.

After a week of distractions, gonna start playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the 3DS.

Edited by eal

Eal, are you familar to the MH franchise? If not, prepare to scream expletives at your tiny screen. This game is brutal, trust me. Anyway, I'm playing

Skyrim, Tales of Vesperia, and Lost Odyssey on the Xbox 360.

Eal, are you familar to the MH franchise? If not, prepare to scream expletives at your tiny screen. This game is brutal, trust me. Anyway, I'm playing

what do you mean?

my brother bought it for Wii but I never played.. maybe I can start

Edited by diogoow

After a week of distractions, gonna start playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the 3DS.

I have 4G haven't had much time to play, but it's pretty great.

what do you mean?

my brother bought it for Wii but I never played.. maybe I can start

The later missions WILL make you tear your hair out with their various conditions(capture a Royal Ludroth, fight a Queropeco that summons other big monsters, etc.). I had this game since the Wii, so I know what I'm talking about.

I picked up Persona 4 again. I'm hoping I can beat the game before I get Persona Q. Currently at the Void Quest part of the game.

Who's your waifu in this playthrough?

That's a great question. I guess Yukiko since one of my choices during a Social Link scene with her said "Yukiko is showing faint signs of love for you..." or something along those lines.  Guess I'll see if it goes beyond that or not.

I should mention this is my first playthrough of P4 as well. I started it earlier this year, put it down after losing interest, then picked it back up.

Hate to break it to you but that prompt appears for everyone. Without trying the prompt that she was showing signs of love for me showed up. In my second playground I'm going for Rise. She flirts with you most of the time and it'll be fun to flirt back.

I see. In that case, she isn't then.  Personally I don't care if I end up with a waifu or not, but I suppose it'll be a bonus if'n I do.

Finished up the Void Quest dungeon after some grinding/fusion. Black Frost once again saved the day for me.

Black Frost is my hero. I used him right up to the final boss.

Same for me in Strange Journey. Got him in the 4th Sector (Delphinus) of the game and he stayed in my main party all the way up to the final boss of the Neutral path. He actually got some really nice abilities thanks to skill transformations, one being Luster Candy which boosts all your stats.

As for P4, I maxed out the Social Links with Yosuke, Chie, and Yukiko. Didn't expect their personas to transform so that was pretty cool.  Chie also became my waifu, so that happened.

Still on Persona 3 FES. I'm in mid-November now. I don't imagine the game will go on for much longer. Perhaps a couple months.

As of today I decided to try out Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue rescue team.  Its my first in the series, and from what i can gather Red and blue rescue teams are 2 halves of the same game pretty much, despite being on different systems.  Its looking interesting so far, but i'm not that far into the game yet either.  If i end up liking this one, I might eventually take a look into the next game in the series after it.

Maybe i'm wrong, but as i understand it explorers of time is one of the later games in the mystery dungeon series, and i'm trying to play through the series in order.  Though i will not play every half of every game, for example i'm not playing both red and blue which are basically 2 halves of the same game.