What RPG's are you currently playing?

;) I started Bravely Default back around May and took a break from it since I poured a LOT of time into grinding classes and all. Right now I'm nearing the end of Chapter 5 what with tackling everything in Eternia.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not too bad, have to keep an eye out for it, or make sure to stick to the plains as much as possible for lower consumption. @Plattym3 didn't think it hindered him much at all.

10/10 picture. You can get a lot of funny pictures in the 3DS version. Shame DQ11S’s camera mode feels so limiting by comparison.

I’m looking forward to Legend of Mana Remastered too. Never played the original, but after watching an in-depth video about the game a while ago (and because I’m glad to see Square Enix remastering ga

Posted Images

I was playing Dragon Quest VI, but I got to Alltrades Abbey and needed to take a break, so I'm now around 10 hours into Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and really enjoying it. I forgot how solid the writing is in this series, as well as the music and some really well animated sprites.

I think Inside Story is the best of the series up to that point.  I haven't played the new one but look forward to it. 

I'm starting up Infinite Undiscovery today.  It's been sitting there for nearly a week.  It looks cool enough, though.

Oh, yeah. I saw that a few hours. I was thinking about picking it up but I'm strapped for cash right now. How is it?

See you next year then!

;) ^THIS!!! Grinding in that game can be VERY time consuming.

Still chugging along with Persona 4. Just recently defeated Kanji's shadow. I give them props for approaching a sensitive issue like homosexuality at the very least considering the format of the story is literally the perfect opportunity to tell a good story of someone's (sort of) coming out.

I really like the opening theme as well. So much so that I almost always sit and listen o it the whole way through before jumping into the game.

I'm playing DQVII for the first time. (so see you next year too...)
I think it will become my favourite DQ game (I haven't played VIII, and I through III yet. III will probably be the next.)

I made a small pause after recruiting Aira.

Just started DWIV NES.  Played the DS version, but never got around to the original. 

Also playing through Mother 1, Mother 3, and Star Wars:  The Old Republic. 

Only on Chapter 2, but I've been playing DQIV on my iPad too. Left it at work today, so no farther tonight

Oh, jeez. Hope the students don't find out your slacking off at work.

• Upvote 1

Just started DWIV NES.  Played the DS version, but never got around to the original. 

Also playing through Mother 1, Mother 3, and Star Wars:  The Old Republic. 

I started playing it on NES a while ago, but stopped when the DS Version arrived.

I wa up to Baalzack I think.

Still going strong in Persona 4. 40+ hours in and I now have a full party. Also, in a relationship with Chie because I mean, duh.

Got DQIV on my wife's Galaxy S5 this weekend.  Got up to Chapter 2 and about to give up the bracelet for the fake princess.  Won't be able to play it again for two weeks. 

Got DQIV on my wife's Galaxy S5 this weekend. Got up to Chapter 2 and about to give up the bracelet for the fake princess. Won't be able to play it again for two weeks.

Your wife cut you off?

I play DQIV on my work iPad. I was excited to get out of work exactly on time today & in my haste left it there. So sad. I had tons of time and yet no iPad to play with this afternoon.

I hope none of your students sneak a peek before you get to it. The last thing you want is for your students to know you play video games on your iPad. Although, when I was in middle school, some students reportedly discovered something much worse on our teacher's computer...

Long-time player, first-time poster here. Hi!

I'm about to jump back into DQ8 on Android. I'd just finished helping the ghost sabre-cat, but even being able to ride around on a sabre-cat, I still find getting around in this game almost unbearably tedious. It's keeping my interest, so I think I'll make it, but it won't be a favorite.

I had to take a break to play through one of my old favorites, DW2. This time the GBC version. Finished that off last night. Great game!

• Upvote 1

Got DQIV on my wife's Galaxy S5 this weekend. Got up to Chapter 2 and about to give up the bracelet for the fake princess. Won't be able to play it again for two weeks.

Your wife cut you off?

I play DQIV on my work iPad. I was excited to get out of work exactly on time today & in my haste left it there. So sad. I had tons of time and yet no iPad to play with this afternoon.

Lol, no she lives in Phoenix and I live in Vegas.  I'm in the military and got stationed here.  When we arrived here she was going to continue her college degree at UNLV but the school dropped the program.   She had to look elsewhere and we went with Devry in Phoenix.  It's a 4 hr drive and we see each other every other week on average.  My phone is a 3 year old Optimus V and can't support a game like DQIV.  She gets to move back to Vegas in March.   

Right now in DQIX I am wanting to use the hoimi table for an alchemiracle but my paranoia will not let me do it

. And thanks to my over analytic mind, I do not know what directly using the alchemy pot means :/

Lots of Persona 3 FES lately. I'm loving the hell outta that game thus far.