2% Drops list

NeohopeSTF

Since i'm going to try the Hoimi Table what Monsters will give me what Armour?

helm is dropped by hammibal, toga dropped by atlas, trousers dropped by nemean?, armour dropped by excalipurr, andd the shoes dropped by trauminator

oh yea and the robe dropped by tyrannosaurus wrecks

dont thank me, im just the messenger :P

good addition. thnx lol

helm is dropped by hammibal, toga dropped by atlas, trousers dropped by nemean?, armour dropped by excalipurr, andd the shoes dropped by trauminator

That was freaky I was watching that commercial while reading this....

That was freaky I was watching that commercial while reading this....

Bahahaahaha, you have entered.......the twilight zone.........or this was an example of...........the outer limits :P

The gauntlets from Equinox are probably the most useless of all the drops, and I wouldn't recommend them myself. There is pretty much no reason to ever wear them over the Ethereal Gauntlets. (Because if I recall correctly, any class that can wear them can ALSO wear the Ethereal Gauntlets.) Shogum's gloves are about as useless, unless you REALLY want to steal. Fowleye's hat is okay...

...and of course, we're all silly for forgetting one of the best drops, the shield from Sir Sanguinus.

agreed. forgot all about the brain drainer

Archived