Happy Birthday to a Mr. King Zenith?

DJ BlackJack

Happy birthday! Since you have an old man as your icon I was surprised at how young you still are! I'm sure everyone must think I have pink hair.

oh but you do

Happy birthday! Since you have an old man as your icon I was surprised at how young you still are! I'm sure everyone must think I have pink hair.

Pink hair and an inconsistent name in different countries.

Exactly! I so tell everyone here by their avatar and rarely look at names. When people change their pic, I'm so confused!

Exactly! I so tell everyone here by their avatar and rarely look at names. When people change their pic, I'm so confused!

Ha ha. Yeah, that gets me too. I haven't changed my avatar since I joined the site. Actually, I was thinking I was about due for a change but can't bring myself to do it.

And Mimas, if you don't have pink hair, I hope you at least have a bug-eyed gold angel slime for a pet. Also, thanks for calling me young at 30. I know it's true, but in the company of many others on this site, it doesn't always seem that way. Though we've got a good group of 30+ aged people here really. The long-time fans are aging right in pace with the series (which as we know is now 25). I'm glad so many of them landed here in the Wonderful World of Woodus.

You still are and look young.

But...

Having kids will only make your (old) age more and more apparent. Just wait for them to go to high school or college to feel really old.

Thanks guys! I thought I was due for a spanking. Guess I was right!

And as for turning 30, I don't really mind too bad. It could be worse. I could be as old as Woodus! That would be tougher to deal with ;) I remember when I turned 20, I referred to myself as being twenteen for a while. This time, I am embracing the newest decade in my life.

It's an accomplishment! The score is: Mike - 30, Death - 0. Here's hoping I can keep that streak (and thus myself) alive for a while longer.

Thanks again everyone! And DJ, drunk or not, I am still taking you down tonight. No mercy for you!

Jeez, just b/c I was late in wishing you Happy Birthday :)

And as for turning 30, I don't really mind too bad. It could be worse. I could be as old as Woodus! That would be tougher to deal with ;)

Jeez, just b/c I was late in wishing you Happy Birthday :)

I still have not seen the congratulations or best wishes.

True, Happy Birthday KZ, thanks for all the help with the Den over the years :)

True, Happy Birthday KZ... :)

Thanks! It was a good day. Had a good battle in the Joker 2 Tourney and then beat Valgirt in DQ Swords for the first time. I mark all my birthdays by the DQ milestones achieved! For example, 3 years ago I beat Orgodemir in DW7 for the first time on my birthday.

I mark all my birthdays by the DQ milestones achieved! For example, 3 years ago I beat Orgodemir in DW7 for the first time on my birthday.

Somehow... this is both sad and awesome.

Pink hair and an inconsistent name in different countries.

:cry:

And Mimas, if you don't have pink hair, I hope you at least have a bug-eyed gold angel slime for a pet.

Well, sadly all I have is a hand sewn bug-eyed gold angel slime. He isn't really alive. I know that my picture makes him look alive, but he is an item not a pet. :wink:

I mark all my birthdays by the DQ milestones achieved! For example, 3 years ago I beat Orgodemir in DW7 for the first time on my birthday.

Somehow... this is both sad and awesome.

Yeah, it is sad how long it took him to beat Orgodemir for the first time.

My first birthday after I got DQIX I was strangely touched when all of my inn guests gave me gifts and wished me happy birthday.

no worries, i am a ripped black man :P.

see for yourself in a thread i made. titled "Just Curious......What Do Yall Look Like?!"

• 1 month later...

Archived