Sign in to follow this  
Magic Hero

Healer

I currently have a king cure slime with cure-all and healer maxed and he works fine he got me through the game, but i was wondering should i make him into another king cure slime with uber healer or should i make a brand new healer.

King Cureslime is a fairly good Healer, but if you are able, I would say get a Baramos. He's an excellent Healer/Mage.

King cureslime has health professional, but low MP. He isn't the best healer. Post game if you want a good healer go with Zoma or Wight King for the higher ranks.

my King Cureslime works great in WMC. he has abiliterator ward (for magic regenerator) Wisdom 3 and cleric. have him focus on healing he should do fine. altohough only go up to omniheal or else hell spam gigagash like no tomorrow

zoma > baramos when it comes to having both a healer and a mage. wight king should be one or the other, CANNOT be both and im not sure about rhapthorne 1...........idk if hes like zoma or wight king when it comes to being a healer a mage or both

For Wi-Fi, however, do note that those suggestions might make you win battles, but you will not win many originality points and may even have some rank penalties (except for Zoma, I think, since he is from the ??? rank).

well wight king is safe to use. no penalty

Wight King is S rank, which is -1, and is a VERY POPULAR monster due to its Attack Magicproof. I'm pretty sure it nets at least a -2.

well with -2 and the high ranks u beat, the difference is made up.

That same "justification" can be used for Zoma. Using one of those two as your healer on WMC means that your other two monsters have to mitigate penalty as much as possible, because you want a net gain.