Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Esturkdq4

Esturkdq4's Tournaments #33:Best Game of 2011, 1st Round Matches 1

1st Round Matches 1-8  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Her'es the 1st half of the first round.

So is this going to be a contest like the others have been?

This is going to be interesting.

So is this going to be a contest like the others have been?

If King Zenith decides to do it.

I was kind of thinking of passing on making this a contest, just because there are four other active contests and the tournament can stand alone pretty well.

If people want one though, I can certainly fire it up. Sorry for not being more on the ball with it. So what's the verdict? Should we do a contest for it too?

I was kind of thinking of passing on making this a contest, just because there are four other active contests and the tournament can stand alone pretty well.

If people want one though, I can certainly fire it up. Sorry for not being more on the ball with it. So what's the verdict? Should we do a contest for it too?

I leave it up to you, it's your choice, though might be a little harder with it already starting. I have another one lined up afterwards(Dragons Den Most Wanted 2012), so you could also wait and do a contest then.

Ok, I will do a contest for the next tourney then. Nice to see these going again!