Music stuck in your head?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me, it's currently these two:   Er...   Beware of Spoilers for Persona 4 and Final Fantasy 9!       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEBir7BGBeE           http://www.youtube.com/watch

Whoa, what?! I hadn’t heard about that! Man, that sucks! RIP Neil Peart. I’m going to have to listen to Moving Pictures tonight, as that’s my favorite Rush album. Rush was one of my dad’s favorite ban

This retardation.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-ghpi0AuPw

Been messing with Super Mario All-Stars since it was added to the SNES Switch app. I have a lot of history with this game, and have gotten two of the title themes stuck in my head. Lost Levels is a brutal game, but I love how gentle yet playful the title theme is for it. Meanwhile, Mario 3’s title theme goes for a jazzy, big show production feel.

Behind Blue Eyes - Limp Bizkit. I watched Angry Birds weeks ago, and the song keeps recurring

Wednesday, 9/9/20

Last night on AGT, someone sang "The Chain". I had that song stuck in my head for months when Guardians of the Galaxy 2 came out. It'll probably be stuck in my head again now.

Edited by Wes
Update
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3DO DOOM may be a choppy rushed port, but some of its OST is really good.

Check out this version of Donna to the Rescue:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Have one of Iori’s themes in my head. Had KoF on the brain since the news we’d get to see KoF15 early next year.

On 12/13/2020 at 10:23 AM, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Have one of Iori’s themes in my head. Had KoF on the brain since the news we’d get to see KoF15 early next year.

Strangly enough, for the past week I had the Soy Sauce for Geese song stuck in my head. KOF music is seriously under rated.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2020 at 5:20 PM, Twinkie said:

Strangly enough, for the past week I had the Soy Sauce for Geese song stuck in my head. KOF music is seriously under rated.

Bit of a late response, but that’s easily one of my favorite SNK songs. Perfectly fits the hatred between Terry and Geese. If I could form a team of characters just from their themes, it would be Iori, Geese, and Rugal. Iori’s themes are always so good.

• Like 1

I got cast as IA in a Vocaloid English song cover group, so i was looking up some of her songs (to try out with) and came across this one and now it is stuck in my brain.

• 2 weeks later...