Music stuck in your head?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me, it's currently these two:   Er...   Beware of Spoilers for Persona 4 and Final Fantasy 9!       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEBir7BGBeE           http://www.youtube.com/watch

If Men Were Disney Princesses (Music Video):

Been humming it all the day (especially 13:21 part)  

• 2 weeks later...

I somehow missed the news up until today that Rilo Kiley’s The Initial Friend EP was getting a re-release on vinyl. It’s an incredibly rare and decently expensive album that was only available at concerts in the very early 2000s when the band first started out. It hasn’t been available to purchase for nearly 20 years. I’m really looking forward to having it in my hands soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Edit: Was trying to post this yesterday and it didn’t work. Seeing if it works today for Woodus.

It’s been a long time since I’ve heard this song, but damn do I still love it. Can’t understand a word of it, but still like singing along with it in my head. Gold Lightan definitely has one of my favorite Tatsunoko character themes. All it makes me think of is whenever you win with Gold Lightan in Tatsunoko vs Capcom and he yells out “GOOOOOOOLD-O LIGHTAAAAAAAAN!” Love how over the top he is in that game with some of his dialogue.

• 2 weeks later...

Been messing with Super Mario All-Stars since it was added to the SNES Switch app. I have a lot of history with this game, and have gotten two of the title themes stuck in my head. Lost Levels is a brutal game, but I love how gentle yet playful the title theme is for it. Meanwhile, Mario 3’s title theme goes for a jazzy, big show production feel.

Behind Blue Eyes - Limp Bizkit. I watched Angry Birds weeks ago, and the song keeps recurring

Wednesday, 9/9/20

Last night on AGT, someone sang "The Chain". I had that song stuck in my head for months when Guardians of the Galaxy 2 came out. It'll probably be stuck in my head again now.

Edited by Wes
Update
  • 2 weeks later...