Music stuck in your head?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me, it's currently these two:   Er...   Beware of Spoilers for Persona 4 and Final Fantasy 9!       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEBir7BGBeE           http://www.youtube.com/watch

If Men Were Disney Princesses (Music Video):

Been humming it all the day (especially 13:21 part)  

16 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

This is my favorite basement noise.

My dad used to play this a lot when I was a kid:

Still the slaps.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Found this YouTube channel where the guy makes custom songs in Wii Music, and he has a damn good remix of Sand Canyon from the Kirby series. It keeps switching music styles and it’s very well done. It’s thank to this video I have the original song stuck in my head!

• 2 weeks later...

With me playing Octopath Traveller, music from Bravely games have been in my head. This one from the Bravely Default II demo especially. If this is the new Asterisk wielded battle theme, I’m totally fine with that.

Also, from Octopath itself, this song has been stuck in my head. This is the kind of boss theme I like. Something faster paced that gets you excited for a fight but can lay on an “Oh crap,” tension when things start going against you. Kind of has the vibe some Monster Hunter battle themes have.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

A fun little song from Link’s Awakening. The whistling and accordion go well together, and I like they incorporate the “bah-bing,” sound of the Gameboy in the song as another “instrument,” to the piece.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5INnttvfaE

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
Posted (edited)

#$*!ing finally a good song with KAITO in it. Currently, this is my favorite song that I’m playing for the first time in Mega Mix. It’s also one of the most energetic songs I’ve heard in a Project DIVA game. It’s got a lot of expression in the vocals. They almost sound human instead of like a machine.

Edited by eal
17 minutes ago, Brother Jaybird said:

I don’t usually buy vinyl but I backed this one when I first watched this since proceeds go to charity. It would be cool to get it signed by Steve Blum the next time I see him at a con.

4 minutes ago, eal said:

I don’t usually buy vinyl but I backed this one when I first watched this since proceeds go to charity. It would be cool to get it signed by Steve Blum the next time I see him at a con.

Oh man, that would be cool. If I ever get the chance to meet Steve Blum I would totally ask him to sign my Cowboy Bebop Blu-ray or my Samurai Champloo Blu-ray. That’d be sweet.

6 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Oh man, that would be cool. If I ever get the chance to meet Steve Blum I would totally ask him to sign my Cowboy Bebop Blu-ray or my Samurai Champloo Blu-ray. That’d be sweet.

He’s been at a few of the conventions I’ve gone to but I don’t want to just buy a Funko POP of Spike and have him sign it, I’d like to bring something slightly more unique that I’d value more. It would make for a nice piece to hang on my wall.

Since there isn’t much merch for anime I’m sure big name voice actors must sign a lot of Funko POPs of their characters, which I’ve done in the past but I find it kinda boring. I remember asking Michelle Ruff to sign Yukari’s (from Persona 3) tarot card and she didn’t even know what it was when I handed it to her.

I bought the Cowboy Bebop Blu Ray set to watch with a good friend who wanted me to watch it with him. He never did make time to watch it with me and then I had to sell it to eat.

• 2 weeks later...

Have a few in my head.

• 2 weeks later...

Been listening to Fire Emblem Echoes soundtrack again and have “A Song for Bygone Days,” in my head again along with some others. Of all the tunes from Echoes, “A Song for Bygone Days,” is probably my favorite piece from the game.

Also have the Genesis Mini menu music in my head too. Yuzo Koshiro did a great job with it.

I own the Ni no Kuni soundtrack, and this song is alphabetically the first song on my phone, so when I plug my phone into my car, without fail, this is the first song I’ll hear, unless I’m already listening to a playlist or podcast before I plug in my phone.

• Like 1

This song suddenly jumped into my head today. The Wind Rises is one of the few Studio Ghibli films I managed to see in theaters, and I remember watching the first Japanese trailer for the movie and hearing this song. I was happy I hear it was the credits theme too, and it was interesting how many people must have been moved by the piece despite it being sung in Japanese. I find it to be a very pretty song, much like the credits music from Chrono Cross which has the same kind of emotion to it.

Anyway, I’m kind of glad this one jumped into my head. Kind of gives me that nostalgic feeling.

This has become one of my favorite songs from Central Park. Really sucks Kristen Bell won’t be back for season 2 of the show, as I really like her singing voice/acting. At least we got to hear her cut her chops on some of the songs in season 1.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I somehow missed the news up until today that Rilo Kiley’s The Initial Friend EP was getting a re-release on vinyl. It’s an incredibly rare and decently expensive album that was only available at concerts in the very early 2000s when the band first started out. It hasn’t been available to purchase for nearly 20 years. I’m really looking forward to having it in my hands soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Edit: Was trying to post this yesterday and it didn’t work. Seeing if it works today for Woodus.

It’s been a long time since I’ve heard this song, but damn do I still love it. Can’t understand a word of it, but still like singing along with it in my head. Gold Lightan definitely has one of my favorite Tatsunoko character themes. All it makes me think of is whenever you win with Gold Lightan in Tatsunoko vs Capcom and he yells out “GOOOOOOOLD-O LIGHTAAAAAAAAN!” Love how over the top he is in that game with some of his dialogue.