felixrush

Music stuck in your head?

Basically anything on the Frozen 2 soundtrack.

I only started playing the trial for the game yesterday and now I have this damn song stuck in my head. It’s such a catchy main theme!

Posted (edited)

Not necessarily stuck in my head, but I just reached this part of the game. Man, this song gets me choked up and teary eyed. Haven’t heard it in a long time, but man, it just hit me really hard. The emotion in the song is very powerful.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

The VA-11 Hall-A OST is pretty fire.

16 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

This is my favorite basement noise.

My dad used to play this a lot when I was a kid:

Still the slaps.

Found this YouTube channel where the guy makes custom songs in Wii Music, and he has a damn good remix of Sand Canyon from the Kirby series. It keeps switching music styles and it’s very well done. It’s thank to this video I have the original song stuck in my head!

Posted (edited)

With me playing Octopath Traveller, music from Bravely games have been in my head. This one from the Bravely Default II demo especially. If this is the new Asterisk wielded battle theme, I’m totally fine with that.

Also, from Octopath itself, this song has been stuck in my head. This is the kind of boss theme I like. Something faster paced that gets you excited for a fight but can lay on an “Oh crap,” tension when things start going against you. Kind of has the vibe some Monster Hunter battle themes have.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

A fun little song from Link’s Awakening. The whistling and accordion go well together, and I like they incorporate the “bah-bing,” sound of the Gameboy in the song as another “instrument,” to the piece.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5INnttvfaE

Posted (edited)

#$*!ing finally a good song with KAITO in it. Currently, this is my favorite song that I’m playing for the first time in Mega Mix. It’s also one of the most energetic songs I’ve heard in a Project DIVA game. It’s got a lot of expression in the vocals. They almost sound human instead of like a machine.

Edited by eal

17 minutes ago, Brother Jaybird said:

I don’t usually buy vinyl but I backed this one when I first watched this since proceeds go to charity. It would be cool to get it signed by Steve Blum the next time I see him at a con.

4 minutes ago, eal said:

I don’t usually buy vinyl but I backed this one when I first watched this since proceeds go to charity. It would be cool to get it signed by Steve Blum the next time I see him at a con.

Oh man, that would be cool. If I ever get the chance to meet Steve Blum I would totally ask him to sign my Cowboy Bebop Blu-ray or my Samurai Champloo Blu-ray. That’d be sweet.

6 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Oh man, that would be cool. If I ever get the chance to meet Steve Blum I would totally ask him to sign my Cowboy Bebop Blu-ray or my Samurai Champloo Blu-ray. That’d be sweet.

He’s been at a few of the conventions I’ve gone to but I don’t want to just buy a Funko POP of Spike and have him sign it, I’d like to bring something slightly more unique that I’d value more. It would make for a nice piece to hang on my wall.

Since there isn’t much merch for anime I’m sure big name voice actors must sign a lot of Funko POPs of their characters, which I’ve done in the past but I find it kinda boring. I remember asking Michelle Ruff to sign Yukari’s (from Persona 3) tarot card and she didn’t even know what it was when I handed it to her.