Music stuck in your head?

Thinking of KoF has got this into my head. Easily my favorite theme for Iori Yagami. That saxophone part is godlike.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me, it's currently these two:   Er...   Beware of Spoilers for Persona 4 and Final Fantasy 9!       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEBir7BGBeE           http://www.youtube.com/watch

Whoa, what?! I hadn’t heard about that! Man, that sucks! RIP Neil Peart. I’m going to have to listen to Moving Pictures tonight, as that’s my favorite Rush album. Rush was one of my dad’s favorite ban

This retardation.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-ghpi0AuPw

"He said we're similar. I understand now.  We both believed ourselves to be sinners. And we both lived in a certain way to free ourselves from those chains. We both knew we could never be freed, but believed it was the right atonement, and sought salvation that would never be given to us."

The Heaven's Fell Blu-Ray release can't come soon enough. I'm gonna be broke af. But I literally just want to own it so badly.

Edited by TheKingOfTheDragovians

This would make a perfect song for a Mario Kart course.

Grading papers with music videos playing in the background.   Holy crap, the last few seconds of this one sent a chill down my spine.  What a turn (yes, Platty has been slowly going back to all country lately!

This is a fantastic theme for KoF XIV. I don’t know who Steven McNair is, but the man can write some terrific rock music.

What about Us by Pink, mostly because it's on my playlist right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's snowed again here in Iowa (a bit surprising for mid March) so this song popped into my head. For this being the starting area, it has some of most dangerous caves and cave bosses in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

While a recurring theme in the game, this has been one of the best versions of it. When Evermore reaches level 3 (there are 4 kingdom levels in total) this become the new kingdom theme.

Definitely puts into perspective how far your work has come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIkX6iS0XFc

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • 4 weeks later...

I suppose it was inevitable, but Toward the Horizon has been stuck in my head since picking up DQ5 again. I'd say it's one of my favorite overworld themes from the series, but with how so many of them are great it's REALLY hard to say which is my overall favorite! 

Amyway, it's really impressive how well this song fits for every generation in the game. 

• 3 weeks later...

Can't get this one out of my head. I don't care what you think about Kanye personally, this is easily one of the best non-rock/metal albums I've heard in the last decade.

Edited by BorisTheWizard
5 minutes ago, BorisTheWizard said:

Can't get this one out of my head. I don't care what you think about Kanye personally, this is easily one of the best non-rock/metal albums I've heard in the last decade.

You must like fish sticks, Boris. 😜

17 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

You must like fish sticks, Boris. 😜

Nah, they're nasty. Fish Dicks on the other hand... :wuvwuv:

And I know you're saying that as a joke/South Park reference, but Kanye's music isn't half bad, even if he is a piece of crap

Edited by BorisTheWizard

Love the saxophone opening on this song.