Music stuck in your head?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me, it's currently these two:   Er...   Beware of Spoilers for Persona 4 and Final Fantasy 9!       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEBir7BGBeE           http://www.youtube.com/watch

Whoa, what?! I hadn’t heard about that! Man, that sucks! RIP Neil Peart. I’m going to have to listen to Moving Pictures tonight, as that’s my favorite Rush album. Rush was one of my dad’s favorite ban

This retardation.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-ghpi0AuPw

Not sure wtf is wrong with me but the song that runs through my head most often is Copacabana. I just know it's from this episode of American Idol 10+ years ago; Not even the original.

Handn't heard Darkside of the Moon in awhile, so I have this in my head. Love the saxophone work in this song.

I don't like most new music, but I like a lot of stuff from these guys. It sounds a lot like Led Zepplin.

Michigan's own. (Frankenmuth) I lived in Owosso for over 10 years, so I always like seeing those from the Flint/Saginaw area do good.

On 12/24/2017 at 10:32 AM, eal said:

I listen to this almost every day in the car:

Nice!  I haven't heard of this band before, but I'm kinda into it so far.  The video was hilarious, what with the "Everyday hero" situations-type deal. :D

Do they usually perform in wolf masks like that?  That's cool, too.

3 hours ago, The Dog of Zahan said:

Nice!  I haven't heard of this band before, but I'm kinda into it so far.  The video was hilarious, what with the "Everyday hero" situations-type deal. :D

Do they usually perform in wolf masks like that?  That's cool, too.

The wolf masks are their thing, like the Blue Man Group. It makes their album covers look very Furry-esque. I'm actually not huge into their music, it's very Engrish, but My Hero is probably the least Engrishy of their songs that I've heard and it's incredibly catchy.

On 12/24/2017 at 11:12 AM, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Handn't heard Darkside of the Moon in awhile, so I have this in my head. Love the saxophone work in this song.

For Christmas I got the "Oh By the Way" Pink Floyd box set (a legitimate copy, I checked thoroughly). I already had most of the albums, but these CDs are 1:1 replicas of their vinyl counterparts with Dark Side of the Moon having it's posters and little cards. Wish You Were Here came in it's black wrapping too! Not sure about audio improvement, I only listened to Animals so far and I didn't notice any notable difference.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Fates said:

For Christmas I got the "Oh By the Way" Pink Floyd box set (a legitimate copy, I checked thoroughly). I already had most of the albums, but these CDs are 1:1 replicas of their vinyl counterparts with Dark Side of the Moon having it's posters and little cards. Wish You Were Here came in it's black wrapping too! Not sure about audio improvement, I only listened to Animals so far and I didn't notice any notable difference.

Nice! Sounds like a great gift!

This game has some really catchy songs.

Kicking in the New Year with something inspirational

Here's a video game version of a strong anime incidental music track called "otomegoro ga moeru toki" from the anime Blue Seed

One of my favorite tracks of the game so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Never knew I needed this in my life until I found it 

3 hours ago, Dhoulgirl said:

OHMYGOD NO XD How DARE 

IT IS STUCK IN MY HEAD OKAY FITE ME 1v1

11 hours ago, Democrobot said:

IT IS STUCK IN MY HEAD OKAY FITE ME 1v1

*is too sick to fight so summons my good pal Zoma-sama to fight you in my stead* XD 

I think I'm going to sing this song for you. Cause I like it and its catchy to me. ^ u^ 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Dhoulgirl said:

I think I'm going to sing this song for you. Cause I like it and its catchy to me. ^ u^ 

Yay! I'm getting serenaded