felixrush

Music stuck in your head?

One of the tracks I've come to like while watching some gameplay, I eventually realized this song is in Smash Bros. Brawl/4. I thought it sounded familiar, so it's cool to know which FE game it comes from. This new version sounds really good, and I love the flute and violin work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLmai4tR__ZfQ_J4KaaXAfJVpEs5BAbvGR&params=OAFIAVgQ&v=xA5MvVjawMo&mode=NORMAL

The real question is, why didn't you post Rivers in the Desert because we all know that that song is a $#!&ing banger.

You know, I did write something up about that song in the What RPG topic, but got rid of it.

Also River wasn't even a thought in my head when I posted that Echoes song. :P

One of the tracks I've come to like while watching some gameplay, I eventually realized this song is in Smash Bros. Brawl/4. I thought it sounded familiar, so it's cool to know which FE game it comes from. This new version sounds really good, and I love the flute and violin work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLmai4tR__ZfQ_J4KaaXAfJVpEs5BAbvGR&params=OAFIAVgQ&v=xA5MvVjawMo&mode=NORMAL

The real question is, why didn't you post Rivers in the Desert because we all know that that song is a $#!&ing banger.
You know, I did write something up about that song in the What RPG topic, but got rid of it.

I saw it. Don't know why you got rid of it. You weren't gonna get burned at the stake for it.

I saw it. Don't know why you got rid of it. You weren't gonna get burned at the stake for it.

I don't know, man. People REAAALLY like that song...

Joking aside, I got rid of it because I didn't like how I was wording myself. No matter how much I tried to edit it, just didn't like my wording. I still have it saved elsewhere if anyone actually wants to see what I had.

Joking aside, I got rid of it because I didn't like how I was wording myself. No matter how much I tried to edit it, just didn't like my wording. I still have it saved elsewhere if anyone actually wants to see what I had.

In the end, wasn't it just "I liked it but everyone hyped it up to be way better?" Also, surprised you hadn't listened to it beforehand since you bought the digital album.

In the end, wasn't it just "I liked it but everyone hyped it up to be way better?" Also, surprised you hadn't listened to it beforehand since you bought the digital album.

Yeah, I suppose. It was good, but it didn't wow me like I expected. Very good for a boss theme though, I just prefer all the other vocal songs.

I had bought the album to possibly support more Atlus albums on iTunes, but I didn't want to spoil any music before hearing it in game. So when I fought 7th Palace boss, that was the first time I heard it.

Heard this in a different YouTube video and really enjoyed it. It's been stuck in my head all day. The sound of the trumpet is kind of haunting thanks to the sound editing!

Been listening to this at work the last few days. It might be cheating putting the whole thing, but ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Sephi, мать его, roth ><

It's Canada Day, so I've been listening to some rock from my neighbors to the East.

Been listening too much sabaton, now 3 songs are stuck in my head

I hadn't heard this song in a long while, but hearing it a few days ago has made it stick! This is easily one of my favorite Dragon Quest songs, and reminds me of all the hours I spent looking over the Monsters 2 guide in order to breed every monster possible, and playing the games of course!

Really?  Sabaton rocks! Which songs are there in your head today?

More like 4 lol

The Last Stand

To Hell and Back

Shiroyama

Panzerkampf

More like 4 lol

The Last Stand

To Hell and Back

Shiroyama

Panzerkampf

For me,my favorites are mostly off of Art Of War:  Ghost Division, 40:1, and Art of War mostly.  Also Night Witches  and Resist and Bite, off Heroes.

Ghost Division, Nightwitches, and Resist and Bite are probably some of the best ones, though I really have it on my mind when I actually hear it.

Love that song.   There exists a quite good, though rather NSFW, official music video of this song.  I could PM it to interested parties. 

My wife and I have been playing a lot of this Japanese children's album UTAUUA (pronounced OO-tah-OO-ah) for our son Alex, lately.  Ironically it's produced by an avant garde indie artist whose music is typically more on the darker side.  The artist is UA (pronounced OO-ah).  Her 2004 children's album features a series of songs (and on YouTube, videos) that she originally recorded for a Japanese kids show.  Here's one of my favorite catchy tracks, called Green Green.

HEY ARNOLD!

Coming back in November!

Coming back in November!

We're finally getting the Jungle Movie. I can't believe it.

As I'm thinking of delving into creating a Mega Man stage on Mega Maker this weekend, I wanted to use one or two of the underappreciated music from stages in the later Mega Man games on NES.  Here's two that I always liked: Charge Man (MM5) and Centaur Man (MM6).

This is probably my favorite Fleetwood Mac song. Gotta go your own way....

Becouse I can't stop being a fanboy about Vergil. Happens every time after I play DMC3.

Edited by Emptilion