Music stuck in your head?

felixrush

This has been popping up in my head on and off.

This summer my mom said to my cousins and my wife and me that chipmunks can't climb trees, that's why they're always on the ground. We all were like NO, Chip and Dale could climb trees!

This summer my mom said to my cousins and my wife and me that chipmunks can't climb trees, that's why they're always on the ground. We all were like NO, Chip and Dale could climb trees!

That's something I never thought about myself.

They're so small, so really the only time I've spotted them on vacation, they've been on ground right in front of me or on the road. So, I never really thought about it either, except I know Chip & Dale were up there!

This has been popping up in my head on and off.

They are close relatives to the squirrell and actually can climb quite well. I've kicked Chip out of the bird feeder before.

• Upvote 1

They're so small, so really the only time I've spotted them on vacation, they've been on ground right in front of me or on the road. So, I never really thought about it either, except I know Chip & Dale were up there!

I've seen Chipmunks occasionally run around(and rabbits too, much to my surprise, I seriously never thought I'd see rabbits around more urban areas).

On to other things...

Here's a theme to match my avatar.

A great song for my morning workout.

Despite the source material, I've been oddly addicted to this song recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O36f1p8QSaw

Hell yeah! Big Beat Mario is where it's at!

I rewatched Highlander last night, so I have Princes of the Universe and A Kind of Magic stuck in my head.  However, the alternative version of A Kind of Magic that plays during the closing film credits is the one that's the most stuck in my head this morning.

Might have to set this as my 3DS home screen music if I can get custom themes working. (Not sure if need Ninjhax or just Gateway...?)

http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/48341

Edited by Erdrick The Hero

After watching a review of Chuck E. Cheese in the Galaxy 5000, this got into head:

Back when MTV actually played music - even blues rock.

RIP Stevie Ray Vaughan

Styx - Lonely People

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kX_7hv1TFjk

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit