Music stuck in your head?

;) Oh GOD Action 52 and The Cheetahmen. What's really messed up is that with some fine tuning and tweaking and focusing on ONE game and The Cheetahmen could have actually been a good game.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me, it's currently these two:   Er...   Beware of Spoilers for Persona 4 and Final Fantasy 9!       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEBir7BGBeE           http://www.youtube.com/watch

If Men Were Disney Princesses (Music Video):

That's a pretty good version of Dancing Mad.  I still prefer the Black Mage's rendition, but I think I can safely classify this as on of the better versions.   For kicks though:  

MsDaBoss7 does video game music mashups. This one is really good.

(Her user name used to be MrDaBoss7 because of a typo, some of her old videos say "MRDAVISION" because of that.)

Edited by Erdrick The Hero

Is it weird to say I'm a more-or-less-grown-ass-man that really likes Let It Go?

The fact that your ass may or may not be fully grown withstanding... It's a good song. Seriously I've only heard it through twice, but it plays in my head often (and now is stuck there again, thanks).

I'm waiting for one of my favorites on YouTube to cover it. Not that I don't like the original version, but I love the vocal sounds of my favorites. Wore a t-shirt from one guy I follow to Disney the other day and got a few questions about it. Even Tigger put his hands up to my shirt and did his own little mime routine showing he was interested.

Edited by Plattym3

;) Oh GOD Action 52 and The Cheetahmen. What's really messed up is that with some fine tuning and tweaking and focusing on ONE game and The Cheetahmen could have actually been a good game.

I was debating with the idea of making a fan-game, taking Cheetahmen and turning it into an arcade-style beat-em up. The problem is that I don't know jack $#!& about character/stage design, songwriting, etc...

All I know how to do is voice act, play music, and VERY basic programming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNDQC_BQ5eM

...and don't ask me how these two mixed so well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yca2BCwAnBQ

I don't normally listen to Tom Jones, but when your parents play music from their iPhones in the car on a long road trip, It's not unusual to find yourself singing "Sex bomb, sex bomb" in your head everywhere you go.

I started up the first episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX so my friend could hear what Chronos sounded like(we were talking about accents in anime and he is very Italian in the Japanese version). But then I sat through the opening. Now I can't get it out of my head.

I was debating with the idea of making a fan-game, taking Cheetahmen and turning it into an arcade-style beat-em up. The problem is that I don't know jack $#!& about character/stage design, songwriting, etc...

;) You could always ask around on various game design forums and stuff. I would actually like to see a Cheetahmen Arcade game done in the style of Final Fight or more likely the TMNT arcade games.

Something about the newer Alice in Chains albums I find quite great and this song off their latest album is stuck in my head. It's easy for songs to get stuck in my head.

Edited by Neclord

;) Yet another classic from Donkey Kong Country that likes to wiggle around in my little noggin :P

The problem was less the programmers(there is a Cheetahmen 2 and it's just as badly programmed) and more the main person behind the idea for it(who got the idea for a multi-cart from watching his son play one of those pirated 40 in 1 or something along those lines). He hired college students, got them less than a month's worth of game code training and then had them make 52 games in a few months. The odds were really against them being able to make anything good(the person who programmed most of the music has a youtube account, he uploaded the commercial for the game on it).

My actual favorite theme from Action 52 is this:

Listening to this soundtrack in surround sound mode in my "X-rocker" chair (just a chair with speakers and a subwoofer built in - this one's a good brand). I'm happy today.

;) That Cheetah Man with the eyes will forever haunt my dreams now... anyway, MORE Extended Donkey Kong Country tracks :P

Been listening to this alot lately while Masuda Method breeding for a shiny Oddish:

I've even been making up lyrics about my current lack of luck with it.

(I think I'm going to flesh those lyrics out and post them on the Pokemon Thread)

;) You could always ask around on various game design forums and stuff. I would actually like to see a Cheetahmen Arcade game done in the style of Final Fight or more likely the TMNT arcade games.

The main problem is that I have no budget, which would mean I would have to launch a kickstarter to pay the designers, programmers, etc. and it is extremely difficult to market something that's in the planning stages. As for gameplay, I was thinking more along the lines of Sengoku.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AMDaMGtJWY

Edited by Duran

;) Ah yes, and I heard there was a kickstarter done to complete Cheetahmen 2 but it never happened and the guy/guys responsible made off with all the money that was donated to them or something like that.

;) Back on to the topic at hand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrcT7sseLZI

This has been stuck in my head for the last couple of days, which is awesome cause I freaking LOVE Adventure Time!

In the case of a song that's been stuck in my head for the past three years or so, it's the Synchro Summon theme from the English dub of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. How can I get it out!? ANYONE HELP!

Had this parody of a trailer to a ripoff of the Disney Princess line(from the Asylum of Animation, Video Brinquedo) stuck in my head while at work of all places.

;) Oh man, Chocolate Rain, that takes me back a little ways. Speaking of ear worms...

Not only is the video full of weird disturbing things but this song will stay in your head for a LONG time.

;) Oh man, Chocolate Rain, that takes me back a little ways. Speaking of ear worms...

Not only is the video full of weird disturbing things but this song will stay in your head for a LONG time.

That's a cute vid, but I found Nyanner's version to be more entertaining, for some reason (I won't post it because it's NSFW)

So, I'll just post this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWKYpy__lfA

• Upvote 1

;)O_o There's a Not Safe for Work version of that song? I'm scared now