Sign in to follow this  
Ring Man

War of Heaven and Hell: Nokturn's Zenith

(Alright, I'm just going to assume everyone calmed down and didn't really feel like talking all that much, So if theres no objections, i'm going to set up the next scene.)

(No objections from me)

(Nor me)

(Ok then. Time for some. . .fun.)

As the group settled down to get some shuteye for the night, Selena was wide awake looking down at the group from a tree with widened eyes, but looking at Jay in particular. Taking a deep breath, Selena prepaired a breath spell. Exhaling, she shot out Paralysair. Even if they wake up, they wouldn't be able to avoid breathing in the air. Selena thought to herself jumping down after the paralysair disappated. She slowly approached Jay and searched his body, tossing any items he had on him to the side before dragging him away from the group. When they were far enough away, she tied Jay to a tree and cured his paralysis and woke him up.

"Tell me everything you know about Greatlog. How did you get there, what you did, what you saw. Do that, and I wont have to go rough and try out some new spells i learned." Selena held up her left hand to show Jay. Selenas fingers streatched beyond her skin and was covered in small scales. "I can use magic i couldn't before, thanks to this...and i'm dying to try them out on something."

Jay struggled to free himself from the ropes, but is unable to break them. "Selena! I will answer your question if you answer mine. Why are you showing hostility towards me? If you wanted to know my life in GreatLog, you would only have needed to ask. I would have told my back story with out hesitation." He said.

"Your in no position to ask me anything. Tell me what i want to know or i'll take the information from you using magic." Selena said ignoring Jay.

"Nothing that would concern you happened during my years in GreatLog. It was just me and my brother. He was a monster tamer, and I looked after the monsters he didn't use when he went adventuring. That is all." Jay said.

"And then you left greatlog and came here. How did you do it. Where is the portal that connects the two?" Selena said getting agitated, "And are you greatlog born, or just visiters?"

"I don't remember, I was on GreatLog since I was very young.....But I left GreatLog when The Monster Scout Organization had a tournament on Domus Island. I traveled by ferry; It was a very long trip though." He replied.

"Then how did you get to this world? I need to get to greatlog." Selena said getting even more frusterated as a blaze spell started to form in her hand.

"I don't remember. It was almost 7 years ago. I was just a kid when it happened." Jay said starting to panic a little.

Selena looked into Jays eyes to see if he was telling the truth. After a bit of silence, she moved a bit closer to Jay with the hand that didn't hold the blaze spell held out towards him, "Unfortunatly for you, I need to know how to get to greatlog. Getting there would be a large step in the right direction to me being reuinited with my husband. As you might remember, I know of a spell called recollect. It'll bring out long lost memories from your past, by wrapping your mind in magic and showing the memories to the one who casts the spell. It normally wouldn't be harmfull...but." Selena glances at her hand, "My magic is starting to become infused with demon magic. There is a chance that using a spell like that on you, wrapping your mind in demon magic, could cause some damages." She looked back at Jay with a determined look on her face, "If you can remember where the portal, door, what ever it was you used to travel to this world is, I wont use the spell and leave. Otherwise. . . It's been six years since I've been home. I'm not going to make it seven."

(Selena is serious about using the spell, and if your character really can't remember where he came home from she'll use the spell. It wont effect your character negitivly. . . Except maybe a bit of nausia)

Edited by Kalmana

"The only thing I can remember about a portal or anything was the Great Door beneath GreatLog. I used Magic Keys to travel between worlds in GreatLog. I had a Key that returned me there as well..."

Not satisfied with Jays answer, Selena quickly reached forward and grabbed Jays forehead. "Recollect." Selena said calmly closing her eyes as memories started to flood into her head. After what felt like an eternety of searching through Jays memories, Selena released Jays head with a satisfied look on her face. "So thats where it was." Turning away from Jay, "I can't believe it was near Felonia. I've searched that area before and found nothing." Glancing over he shoulder she looked at Jay, "I'm going to greatlog. I might as well tell you since as long as I'm in control and demon magic flows through my veins there isn't anything you can do. I'm going to make sure that island is wiped off the map after i find the one who threw me into this mess. If it wasn't for greatlog forcing their 'key magic' on others, well, you wouldn't be tied to a tree." Selena started to walk away, "The others are still asleep and paralysed- " With a flick of her finger, she shot a bit of fire at one of the ropes, "Since we were...team mates, you'll be free in a couple of minutes...long after i'm gone." After saying that, she disappeared into the trees.

Several minutes later, the rest of the ropes burn away, freeing Jay. He rushes to where the party was camping out. Jay took a Moonwart Bulb out o hi bad, crushed it into powder, and fed it to Dai, Freeing him of his paralysis, then he proceeded to wake him. "Dai. Selena's run off!"

Edited by Jay the Hawkhart Ace

(Um..i was kinda hinting that they camped outside. Afterall, Selena did watch them from a tree, and it'd be kinda tough for her to drag Jay away from an Inn with the guards around without sounding an alarm or something)

(okay< I fixed it)

(we're waiting on Ringman. He's been on every day this week but hasn't posted. I even shot him a PM a few days ago which he didn't respond to. So if he doesn't post soon, we might want to call this RP canceled until he says otherwise.)

Dai sprang to his feet at Jay's shaking.

"What's going on?!" 

When Jay repeated it, his eyes went wide as Anna woke too.

"Selena's gone?!"

"She said she was going to somewhere called Felonia. I can't really remember it....It's some kind of blur. But I think it was really important." Jay said. His memories of the events that recently took place were escaping him.

Nojin sits up hearing the commotion, "It sounds  like she used some magic on you that would make  you forget. I have a feeling that her demon side could be taking over. It might be best if we went after her before she is fully taken over."

"He's right. One way or another, we have to track her down before something happens to her or someone else."

Dai and Anna shot awake, Topaz and Wyn scurrying to the Wagon.

Nojin jumped to his feet and walked to the wagon, "Before we go, we need to decide on what to do if worse comes to worse. She is your comrade afterall. I really shouldn't decide since I just met her, but if she is a threat, i will need to do my job and kill her."

"We should refrain from harming her at all costs. We should only attack her if there is no other choice" Jay says

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. If we can help it, we'll retake her alive."

Dai and Anna clambered into the wagon, waiting for the others before he would direct the horses.