Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CoarseDragon

History of Gaming

Hmm, these seem to be directed more towards the RPG side of gaming if anything. Anyways, I wish i could get my hands on some of the older Ultima games and play them in a row. I heard that some of them are actually pretty tough, especially without a walkthrough. Playing something like that would be nice compared to some of the current gaming trends that tend to hold your hand or at least guide you to where you need to go and wwhat you need to do.

Hmm, these seem to be directed more towards the RPG side of gaming if anything. Anyways, I wish i could get my hands on some of the older Ultima games and play them in a row. I heard that some of them are actually pretty tough, especially without a walkthrough. Playing something like that would be nice compared to some of the current gaming trends that tend to hold your hand or at least guide you to where you need to go and what you need to do.

I agree some of the games these days are to easy. I played all the Ultimas. Ultima 3 was pretty hard. I you look around you can probably find a compilation of all the games just stay away from U9 it was a horrible game.

I guess I should have labeled this history of RPG Gaming. I didn't think of that.