Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CoarseDragon

What if...

I sometimes find myself thinking of strange things like...

What if you threw a ball up while you were falling down? Could you catch it before you hit the ground?

Any one else have a "what if"?

I think we've all wondered what would happen if we had an irritable bowel, decided to do a handstand and then sneezed.

What if you turned around and your house was wearing a diaper.

Does this count?What happenes when you fart,sneeze,cough at the same time

Isn't that how the dinosaurs went extinct? :P

1) I believe that if you weigh more than the ball, you could catch it. Assuming you had the time to allow to catch up with it, but also hopefully catch it before you gain too much momentum and pass it by. 3) I'm not sure if that is physiologically possible to do. But, I'm not good at biology. Answered for the fun of it. What if an existing species familiar to us went extinct and a new one evolved to take it's place that was unfamiliar to us?

1) it doesnt matter how much you weigh. everything falls at the same speed (if there were no resistances such as wind).

2) you forgot number 2

3) im pretty sure he meant if you threw the ball up, not down

4) its not biology, it physics

anyway... i got this from membase. there are quite a bit: what if dinosaurs were invented by the CIA to discourage time travel? what if we are really about to die and our life is flashing before our eyes? what if air is really poisonous and it takes 80 years to kill us?

What if the internet stopped working - forever?

What if the internet stopped working - forever?

Most people are so stupid, they'd kill themselves.

What if America's Government worked?

What if the Dinosaurs never went extinct?

What if the meaning to life isn't "There is none"?

What if America wasn't so darn environmentalist?

What if Joseph Stalin, Hitler, and Osama Bin Laden had never been born?

What if we didn't kill Osama Bin Laden?

What if Hitler escaped?

What if the U.S. were enemies with Canada?

What if the Challenger didn't crash?

What if the Titanic never sunk?

What if Y2K happend?

What if the world actually ends later this year? (Not bloody likely, mind you)

What if we never discovered Fire?

What if we lived in a Fantasy world, where we wear Shoes on our heads, and Hamburgers eat people?

What if I was never bit by several Scorpions?

What if CNN wasn't such a stupid news channel?

What if people hated the Military more than they do now?

What if you don't answer these questions?

What if you turned around and your house was wearing a diaper.

Does this count?What happenes when you fart,sneeze,cough at the same time

Isn't that how the dinosaurs went extinct? :P

hah!!! classic ren and stimpy!!!!

What if food fell from the sky but it was inedible?

If it was inedible it wouldn't be food. :P

Quoted for truth.

What if, in Japan, Dragon Quest games were still allowed to be released on a weekday?

We all have fears that keep us awake at night.

Nuclear war. Terrorist attacks. Natural disasters. Drunk drivers.

Me? I wonder what if Taylor Swift bites into a lemon. Maybe one of those really sour blue gumballs. It would destroy us by creating a black hole, sucking in our planet and the rest of the solar system in tow.

uOzYz.jpg

ASL53.jpg

"What if Time was just a conception of Mankind"?

what if all these "what if" statements actually happened?

What if C A T really spelled dog?

Some of them did. >_>

What if our universe was really just a fish tank in some giants house?

What if our world is a Disc, held up by four elephants, riding an turtles back?

what if this is getting boring

What if it's still fun?

what if the universe didnt even exist????????????.......................wonder how it would be then ill tell you it will be like this:.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

and what if this isnt getting much funner or boring?

and chill zenith dragon its not getting boring for some people its still kinda fun to to post random things dont you reckon?

What if your favorite series (EX. Dragon Quest) world existed?

what if your web browser never gave you the error message that no data was received(Seems to happen to me a bit on this site for some reason.).

what if the universe didnt even exist????????????.......................wonder how it would be then ill tell you it will be like this:.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

and what if this isnt getting much funner or boring?

and chill zenith dragon its not getting boring for some people its still kinda fun to to post random things dont you reckon?

im not mad in any way or jumping around going crazy and telling everyone to stop. i just said that i am bored. i didnt say that everyone else is bored or should get bored. i just said that I was bored. in a calm way.