Sign in to follow this  
Dwaine

Fortune Street Board Editor

Sweet! And I was dying for a board version of this game. I don't know if SquareEnix already done this in Japan...

The post is from 2011. Do we know if he's even still working on it?

The guy worked on it until he released version four of the editor.  Unfortunately, I don't have a copy and I also can't find any working links. 

Edited by King Zenith

Hm, that sounds neat...

Wait, what? I made this topic?

The GAF person still regularly posts on neoGAF, I have an account and can ping him for a working link if no one else can.

• Upvote 1

That would be great.  I tried his account on GameFAQs but he hasn't posted there in a few years now so I am not expecting a response.

I've sent him a message asking if he still had the board editor available for people to use. I'll let you guys know when/if I get a response from him.

Any response from him? The possibility of this project has intrigued me  :tounge2:

He hasn't responded to my PM yet, but I usually check every day. He visits the board daily, seemingly since I can see when he was last active on the board, but has not made a post in almost 2 months.

fyi, there's very little difference between version three and four of the editor. While v4 had some small issues fixed, v3 is actually still downloadable on the internet and it works just fine. I've used this editor many times to create a few boards, and they run fine on a real console.

So I finally received a response from the guy who created the board editor.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT SEEING YOUR PM!

But honestly, I don't even remember where it can be found online. I gave away the source code to my API and it was them who created a graphical interface around my API.
I'm astonished that people still play Fortune Street! I wish there was an equivalent for PC.

A quick google threw me this link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/m68897534kg9aai/Fortune+Street+Editor+v3.rar

I don't know if this is the latest build or not but I hope this helps!

Best regards,

Xane

I hope this helps all of you out for some board building!

Thanks Bururian!  Just getting to this now.  Downloaded the editor and will play with it a bit when I get a chance.  Thanks again for following up on this.