Sign in to follow this  
Knitewulf

New info and screenshots! Introduce entertainers, fighting, and hu

Ah, okay. It looks like they've changed a couple of the weapon options for them in the game.

I always thought that giving "swords" to the minstrel was to make up for having it be the forced stater class. I think daggers fit better (in D&D, it would be a rogue class, I think, and they are better with daggers and instruments, anyway). I could see a female entertainer doing the sword dance (I miss that ability from past games); well, now that I think about it, a male entertainer could do it, as well (a Weddie male).

Sword Dance... I remember that from the 7th game.

I abused that ability the 2nd playthrough of DWVII like nothing ever before. I don't think I lost a single battle that time (not that I lose many, but not even HellCloud was even that hard). It's a game-changer!

I never did myself, mainly because I never really thought about it too much.

Neither did I the first time. Don't think I even got it for any of my characters. Then I read about it, tried it out, and and BAM!

I love it because it looks so cool (in the imagination-produced pictures).

Wow...this game continues to get more and more appealing for me. I rarely play my Wii, but I feel like the release of this title will greatly change that.