Sign in to follow this  
kingmetal

Selling my DQ collection

Don't worry, I'll post this in the other forum topic for selling stuff, I just figured more people look at this than that. Anyway, I'm selling my entire DQ collection to the highest bidder. Here's what I have:

DW1-4 NES

DW1-3 GBC

DW7-PS1

DQ8-PS2-w/ FF demo

DQ4-6, 9-DS

DQ1-3,5,6- SFC

DQ2,4-FC

For more details send me a message

I also have rocket slime and DQ swords.

Do I have to bid on them all or can I bid on just one?

Edited by Knitewulf

I bet this is going to be really expensive since 4nes is on the list. I've wanted a copy for ever. My mom used to rent it but never bought it. I inherited (not through death... Just because she doesn't want them anymore and I'm a nerd who didn't even grow up in the 80's) a working copy of all the NES games except the one that is damn near impossible to get nowadays... Just my luck. Oh well, I have the DS version (however I did lose $7.00 a few years ago when we preordered the ps1 version and it never came out here.)

I might be interested in the GBA/GBC versions of Dragon Warrior.

How much do you want for them?

im highly interested in DW 7 for PS1 and DQ 8 for PS2.

ill give ya 30 bucks for both. starting bid is 30 bucks for me. i will go higher or we can reach a price together. let me know here or via private message

What? You're making a mistake. Selling all your games is like saying that your leaving the community forever!

I sold my stuff Mimas, I hate to say it. I needed the money at the time. I love DQ though it came between that and bills.

I sold my stuff Mimas, I hate to say it. I needed the money at the time. I love DQ though it came between that and bills.

Well you have my sympathy. That is quite a loss. Of course eating and having a roof over your head is more important. But some things are just hard to replace.

Kingmetal? Well?

Well you have my sympathy. That is quite a loss. Of course eating and having a roof over your head is more important. But some things are just hard to replace.

I can buy some stuff again. Anything that is really rare, I would never sell. Some things I just wanted to have just to skim through since the scans weren't available online. The DQIII SFC guidebook for example is far better than the DQIII FC one imho.