Sign in to follow this  
Ring Man

War of Heaven and Hell: Nokturn's Zenith (OOC+ Sign Up)

Mild progress is fine, but nothing that could lead to her getting lost. Maybe more exposition, and returning to Somnia, but not to the Dharma Temple.

We really should continue and do something. She hasn't posted for a week even though she has been on. If we wait too long we'll probably start losing interest again.

Edited by Kalmana

Good idea.

Alright, for now, let's just say she hasn't woken up after being unfrozen.

I'll summarize it for her when she gets back.

Um...Jay, how can there be legacy boss in grottos if every demon lord is in Nokturns castle or what ever planning on taking over the world. I just can't see any of them just hanging around under ground waiting for someone to come.

Um...Jay, how can there be legacy boss in grottos if every demon lord is in Nokturns castle or what ever planning on taking over the world. I just can't see any of them just hanging around under ground waiting for someone to come.

well dhoulamgus is dream world, rhap is somewhere else, orgod we are getting to, nimzo status is unknown, greygnarl is unknown, sir sanguin, atlas, equinox, etc are all unknown to my knowledge. maybe hes fighting one of the lower ones?

I haven't fully explained it yet. But Jamirus created the map himself so Jay would met Kingsley even though Phoenix was already rescued, so it would be a more a surprise to Jay. He plants the gold border so they could call it a legacy boss map in the map so Jay wouldn't get too psyched to find treasure, but to fight. The entire thing was staged. And everyone in the castle except Jay was in on it.

Also, I imagine the Demon Lords defeated could end up in the maps after they die, maybe with their memories erased.

Might make it a plot point later.

Also, I imagine the Demon Lords defeated could end up in the maps after they die, maybe with their memories erased.

Might make it a plot point later.

If thats the case why doesn't Nokturnus just grab the maps and use them to bring back the dead demon lords. Then again, i'm still a bit iffy with the concept of treasure maps in general. While it was a good way to extend gamplay in 9, I can't really see it working in a sense that they actually exist in the world. Not only would you have to explain why no one else has been able to find the grotto, but also the fact that if two people have maps to the same place they could get into different locations, even if the grottos were in the same place.

Who says Nokturnus isn't trying to find the maps?

I assume the maps themselves serve as magical "keys" so only the person with the map could explore them.

Also, Nokturnus could be looking, but he also might not know they're still alive.

I assume the maps themselves serve as magical "keys" so only the person with the map could explore them.

You maybe right, after all, you need the map out to access the grotto in DQ9

nokturnus could be trying to fond the maps. after all there are some demons who have died or are lost in time and space. so ya never know lol

not entirely too sure D:. is that my cue? lol

Some activity from DJ, and I need to figure out what to do about Lily.

Well, Kazuma pretty much just walked out on Nokturnus before he could say/do anything.

And for the other characters. . .No one really explained what Selena is getting herself into, or even introduced yourselfs to her. She sort of told you who she was when you were all stone, but thats about it.

Blue is kazuma, red is chad and yellow is the entity (orgodemir?) i assume?

Also DJ, the idea we had in mind is for the demons to lay off the heroes, thinking they're out of the way, so they have time to get stronger.

Would it be acceptable if Orgodemir has a number of people scattered across the globe that worship him as a god? Say about 50 people / monsters.

And yeah. . . Isn't Orgodemir fun to deal with :)

Edited by Kalmana

By the time Reoh left Dharma of DQ7, Orgodemir was long-gone. O_o

So he must have been resurrected... Anyway. I had Jay bring a book of Demons and Demon Lords and lore and all that. Jay's not that good at remembering facts, but all these books were in his room. If he wasn't training or working, he was reading those books. He knows some of them by heart, but some others he needs to read again.

Okay, Orgodemir can have some remnants of worshippers.

By the time Reoh left Dharma of DQ7, Orgodemir was long-gone. O_o

He came back once, I don't see why he couldn't have come back. One cannot truly kill a god Mwa ha ha ha ha

Then agian; why is the isles of smiles & Jamirus back?

Well, the Isle O' Smiles never went away. As for Jamirus......I'll have to figure something out...

DJ, you know that if Nokturnus decides to send demon lords to attack the main party they stand no chance of surviving. . .right? The only one who isn't injured is Selena who is a mage with her MP pretty much drained.

The reason why I did the stone prison was to make it look like they were defeated and so lesser monsters could be brought in to attack other villages and for the party to intervein for a while until they are stronger.

So yeah, right now Nokturnous finding out that the heroes are alive and well is about the worst thing that can happen to them.

Um. . .Are you trying to say that Nokturnous is summoning himself to Alltrades using that spell? Because, thats kinda. . .Impossible, as a summoning means to have something/someone called from one place to another (Like a king summoning his guards, or a cult summoning a demon). So if that spell went though and worked, Nokturnous would have summoned himself, to the exact room he was just in.