Sign in to follow this  
Ring Man

War of Heaven and Hell: Nokturn's Zenith (OOC+ Sign Up)

I'll try, is there any thing in particular you may be looking for?

Not much Jay, just post a bit more often, and maybe have Jay acknowledge what they're doing if he's nearby, like spotting an explosion from a spell or something.

Even if it's minor, just acknowledge that Jay is still noticing what they do

All right. I'll see what I can do.

well its basically like ring man said :D

i was afraid this RP died. that would sadden me lol

I do not wish for this to die. Just waiting for the others to get a bit more active.

I imagine some, like myself, Kalmana, and anyone else in school has finals or such to deal with. I assume after school lets out, things'll pick up again.

Just posted, with any luck we can get things back on track

yea im almost done with school, i graduate the 18th

but still. i got time to come here :P

Might as well, post a bio for Selenetta.

Name: Selenetta (Selena)

Race: Human

Hometown:Claims to live near Turnscoat

Class: Mage (close to being a sage)

Bio: When she was little, she was an adept at using magic, being able to cast blaze in her sleep, which caused more trouble then anything. As the years passed, she studied more and more about magic and it's applications using it to heal people, save people, and strengthen people. She also loved to learn about old, out of use, and even banned magic spells from a book she came across. She bid her family farewell, and decided to take a journy to learn about the old magic spells of old.

At least thats what she tells people.

In reality, while still an adept, she used her magic to steal, and cheat people of their posessions. All the while learning newer spells and trying to figure out a way home.

Edited by Kalmana

If my dues ex machinas are a problem, feel free to let me know. I figured Reoh would know where all the top-tier equipment of the world went off to, hell, he uses the Zenithian Sword. His group (( Hero, Sage, Sage, Martial Artist )) defeated a demon lord a long time ago, if you remember his backstory. I haven't explored it completely, because some of the stuff I want to come out slowly.

Just try not to be too obvious about it, and I don't feel the role of "main" hero (the one who can yield the Zenithian equipment) should default to him. Maybe he can at the end use some of the other "ultimate" gear, like the King's Sword maybe.

Everyone gets some ultimate equipment by the end, but if it doesn't sound too pompous, I think that my character, since he's kinda serving as the leader, would fit the "main" gear best.

That said, I think Reoh should limit knowing the locations to general areas, no more specific. Nothing like knowing who has it or how specifically to get past traps or such.

Technically Reoh's sword is just an old hero's weapon. Though I'm glad you see the King's Sword as the best weapon. DW3 for life. ;)

Well, seeing as the Aurora Staff is currently in Dharma Temple, which sees dozens of visiters daily, It's no surprise that people know of it's location. Also. I'm thinking of introducing Kingsley into the story with before Jay meets the party in Somnia, he'll join the party after, with a rapier, fire and frost slashes, and weak healing magic. All of these generally improve as the story advances, gaining additional elemental slashes, stronger healing spells, and Zap and Woosh spells.

The Staff is kept in the vaults in the back of the temple, due to it's status as a legendary item. The high monk uses it to bless people that become Sages, which is a rare event.

what have i missed?

shall i resume my duties as the god of demons and the rest of the villians?

You're back! :D

Welcome back DJ.

Sent you a message regarding what's happened and what I suggest and/or hope to work out.

alright well hopefully we can agree on something. i got sucked into the villians role lol.

what have i missed?

shall i resume my duties as the god of demons and the rest of the villians?

*grumble grumble grumbe* throws the deeds to the villans and stomps away.

j/k welcome back.

:P

and as i said in the PM, is it alright if i still have "ownership" of Orgodemir?

depending on what is to be decided, id love to resume control and let u have control of orgodemir (as said in the PM)

thnx for the welcome back

*snatches up deeds and rubs face with them with eyes closed*

:P

So. . . is it alright to continue with the RP, it's been about a week and Lily hasn't responded.

Mild progress is fine, but nothing that could lead to her getting lost. Maybe more exposition, and returning to Somnia, but not to the Dharma Temple.

DJ, maybe you should let Kalmana keep doing the villains? Play a hero man!

Or maybe you can share. Have him do some villains and you take the others. Also. If "Mild exposition" is allowed, I will continue Jay's side story, following a treasure map...it shouldn't get Lily lost as it doesn't progress the main story.

well id like to resume doing the villians but there is one villian exception that i will let kalmana do. but eh, hope we decide on something, that way everyones happy :D