Sign in to follow this  
Knitewulf

Looking forward to trying this game.

I've never played a console DQ aside from DQSwords which sucked, all the ones I've played have been handheld and even then I enjoyed the monster series so much more. I'm hoping this will be as good as it looks.

I've never played a console DQ aside from DQSwords which sucked...

rupincss.png

Its great to see people wanting to play DQX, as opposed to the many who curse the game because of this, that, up, down, left, right. I'm looking forward to playing online, especially with someone from the Den.

I understand that DQ Swords was quite a turn for the series, and it is normal that it would not appeal to everyone, considering the accuracy was not very good, but I enjoyed the game regardless. I like variety in my gaming. I would love to see a DQ Swords with motion-plus controls.

I would love to see a DQ Swords with motion-plus controls.

Agreed, I liked Swords, could have been a bit longer, but to have Motion Plus would be great

I had no argument against Swords, in fact I find my purchase of the Wii for just that game initially was great! Hope X is as wonderful for you as a first console DQ as all the others have been for me.