Sign in to follow this  
King Zenith

Contest #83 - Purchase Fortune (Boom) Street and Show Proof

fortunewii_logo.png

The release of Fortune Street is nearly upon us and it's time for another quick badge grab!

All you have to do to win this contest is purchase Fortune Street (Boom Street in Europe), and BAM! A badge is yours.

Show proof by posting a picture of your user-name next to your shiny new copy of the game. If you don't have a digital camera, then you will have to borrow one from a friend or neighbor. If you had the game given to you or you won it in a contest, that still counts.

You have until January 23rd, 2012 to submit your proof. That should give you enough time to make some dough and go out and buy this amazing game.

So don't delay! Run, don't walk to your nearest video game retailer (or online store) and grab a copy. Heck, grab three and share the love with someone you know. Or better yet, give it to a stranger. Pass them out at work or school. This game will be monopolizing your time before you know it!

Edit by Woodus:

And here is the badge usign the bank tile and gold coin die thanks to Flute_Warrior

083.png

Edited by Woodus
  • Upvote 1

Hey! If "Boom Street" is included for the European gamers, why not include "Itadaki Street" for the Japanese ones?

LOL, just kidding. I hope I can buy it in time... This once I will not have one year to buy an import before the contest even starts... I hope this game is even brought to stores near me, since I can't use my CC in Amazon at this moment.

Asking for it for christmas. If I don't get it, no badge then. :X

i dont think im gonna get fortune street. ill be busy enough with skyward sword and mariokart 7

Yea, I'm out of this one. I'm not gonna bore myself with a Mario Party like game cause it has DQ in it.

Hey! If "Boom Street" is included for the European gamers, why not include "Itadaki Street" for the Japanese ones?

LOL, just kidding. I hope I can buy it in time... This once I will not have one year to buy an import before the contest even starts... I hope this game is even brought to stores near me, since I can't use my CC in Amazon at this moment.

Cesar: Hey, don't spoil it now! I'm going to try and pick up Itadaki Street this weekend and see if he will count it. Now you've given him warning. Is the problem with your credit card, or is it with Amazon?

I'm probably going to see if they have Fortune Street at Gamestop on Monday. I still have the gift cards that the Palo Alto gamestop gave me at the DQVI event. I'll probably pick up the new Zelda why I'm at it.

I'm sure he'll include it for the prize. I meant the text description, only.

The problem is my CC. They expired, and I have no time to go to the bank (they close before my shift ends).

I will buy this and play with David. If it hasSpanish text, he may be able to play with his cousins, too. But I will need it to be available soon at local stores.

I has it:

post-5270-0-31575900-1323199435_thumb.jpg

Cool, thanks Xyfer!

Awesome, thanks Woodus!

Here is the proof for Hawkeye77o4:

Hawkeye.jpg

I tried to do what Zenith did but my name didn't show up as well as I'd thought. The only way I could upload the image is if I put it as my profile image.

For some reason it hasn't or won't change to my profile image so I just put it in my public gallery(new).

Edited by Algrado

almost bought it yesterday along with Skyward Sword at frys electronics. ill wait till Xmas to get it :D

Alright! Glad to see this thread get a post-Christmas bump. Thanks!

I hope this counts - I didn't feel like searching for pen & paper.

IMG_20120105_095149.jpg

And to Knitewulf, this game is nothing like Mario Party - that's like saying Monopoly is like Chutes & Ladders because they're both board games.

Awesome, works for me. Thanks!

When will the new contest be starting? A nice classic den contest would be nice

Does Club Nintendo count? Posting proof I had it from there?

When will the new contest be starting? A nice classic den contest would be nice

Good call. I have been slacking a bit lately on those. Darn real-life work just isn't letting up. I'll get the next contest fired up as soon as I can.

And Ryu Kisargi, does the club Nintendo "proof" make it clear that it's you and not somebody else? If so, I am sure we can accept it.

Here is mine

woodus083.jpg

Well, if I got mine in before Woodus, I don't feel so bad now :-)

Sign in to follow this