Sign in to follow this  
DJ BlackJack

Android app for Dragons Den

i thought of a brilliant idea, but maybe its not needed. i thought of maybe having an app on an android smartphone. for accessing DD. without having to browse, just directs us smartphone users directly to the site!!! may not be such a great i9dea but i just thought of it just now. anyone object or have any comments on this ingenious idea?

I have thought about it, or making an DQ soundboard, problem is I don't know Java

yea java has been one of those..........uh............."little devils" lately.

I thought about doing something similar for the new Shrine, but I figured to just shoot for something that will work on all platforms. A RSS feed is probably the most I'll do. People say to do the social networks n' stuff, but I think that just gives you more to manage. It's better to just have one place for people to remember.

I've never bothered downloading an apps for sites that I visit. The Den is quite readable from my phone. The only problem I have is that when I write a post the toolbar that helps with the tags is missing.

Yeah, I wish the simple editor had at least some of the buttons working

The forum is quite accessible from my phone. The site however isn't. It loads just fun, but its too big. If someone here who is experienced as these things could compress all the info in an easier to read mobile version. That would be amazing.

If there is already one and I haven't noticed it then I just feel stupid...