Sign in to follow this  
winky55

What monsters were in the dragon quest x gameplay trailer?

Hey guys, I need some help with the monsters in the trailer. What monsters were in the first gameplay trailer besides the Boss Troll, the Slime, the Dracky, and the Slime Stack? The quality of the trailer was a little low and I couldn't find out what the other monsters were. Report to me if anybody sees the unidentified monsters in the trailer.

Eye clowns, pink sanguinis, that new round monster whose name escapes me, and venom wasp.

Wait, is it the Venom Wasp from Dragon Quest 6? The other one was the Killer Bee from Dragon Quest 3. But, yeah, I think the monster seen when the hero opens the treasure chest could be the Venom Wasp.

Edited by winky55

The one from III. Thought it was the venom wasp. VI has the hornets.

Killer Bee.

The screenshots from the Den and the website show a variety of repeated monster families:

Goodybag

Mandrake Maurader

Sea Dog

Knight

Slime Stack

Sintaur

Silvapithecus

Evil Clown

Drakulard

King Slime

Bloody Hand

Erazor blade

Pom Pom Bom

Golem

Drakenstein

Haardvark

Chimera

Candy Cat

Killing Machine

Caterpillar

Rabid Dog

Pteranodon

Loathsome Leek

Beakon

Slime Knight

Yeti

Walking Corpse

Shield Ogre

An Ice Snail Slime

This one I don't know (I hope its new) http://www.woodus.co...dq10wii_066.jpg

A mini-monster list right here :P

Edited by hawkeye77o4

How come they're bringing back more classics that haven't made the cut for Dragon Quest 8 and 9? It's really amazing how they are bringing back the Killer Bee, the Samigina, the Prickly Prankster, the Sea Dog, the Wrecktor, the Slivapithecus, the Drakenstein, the Sintaur and others that appeared in the Dragon Quest 8 and 9 like the Bloody Hand and the Beakon. I would to see the Hood family return. Do you think that the classics that appeared in Dragon Quest Monsters Battle Road Victory could be reappearing in Dragon Quest X?

i hope they add at least 50 more new monsters

I once went on a rant about the lack of new monsters in DQ8 and especially in DQ9. I Hope they come up with more new ones. A good 60% new to 40% old is fine by me.

yeah, i like the new monsters they have been making, i would also like to see some monsters that weren't in many games though

OR if they want this game to be really good they could include ALL past DQ monsters AND a bunch of new ones!

There are some more foes returning like the Parakleet, the Orc, the Splutterfly, the Picksy, the Meranza, the Blinkster, the Dead Resident, and others like the Chargon. There were others you guys forgot to mention like the Catula, the Dancing Flame, the Bludgerigar, the Grim Keeper, the Bagma (I saw it in the screenshots with the elf person), the Gremlin, the DQ 2 Ozwarg, the Ornery Onion and the Avenger Jackal.

Edited by winky55

Killer Bee.

The screenshots from the Den and the website show a variety of repeated monster families:

Goodybag

Mandrake Maurader

Sea Dog

Knight

Slime Stack

Sintaur

Silvapithecus

Evil Clown

Drakulard

King Slime

Bloody Hand

Erazor blade

Pom Pom Bom

Golem

Drakenstein

Haardvark

Chimera

Candy Cat

Killing Machine

Caterpillar

Rabid Dog

Pteranodon

Loathsome Leek

Beakon

Slime Knight

Yeti

Walking Corpse

Shield Ogre

An Ice Snail Slime

This one I don't know (I hope its new) http://www.woodus.co...dq10wii_066.jpg

A mini-monster list right here :P

I saw the Catula, the Dancing Flame, the Grim Keeper, the Ornery Onion, the Avenger Jackal, and the Bludgerigar in the demo gameplay of Dragon Quest X. I think the monsters appearing in Dragon Quest Monsters Battle Road Victory could be reappearing in Dragon Quest X.

Edited by winky55