Sign in to follow this  
Dwaine

DQM: Joker 2 Monster Scout Tournament – Results!

Congratulations, Kaizzereich! You are the Dragon’s Den Monster Scout Champion!

For claiming the top spot in this prestigious tournament, Kaizzereich has won the following prizes:

A terrific trophy - a tangible token of the Monster Scout Tournament top spot, a prodigious "Partners in Slime" t-shirt, and the masterful Monster Field Guide!

A big thanks to everyone who participated and followed this tournament! Thank you all for keeping the DRAGON QUEST franchise alive and strong. We hope you guys are enjoying Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2!

Sincerely,

Woodus, King Zenith, Dwaine and your friends at Nintendo of America

Here's the final bracket for the tournament:

mstbracketfinal.png

Edited by Dwaine

said it before and I'll say it again: Congratulations Kaizzer! Be sure to take a picture of the tangible trophy when you get it!

Congrats dude, good job you inspired me to train harder and make the best small monster team so thank you.

Congrats dude, good job you inspired me to train harder and make the best small monster team so thank you.

Fixed the typo. I blame Kale the Whatever for having a name so long it messed up the formatting.

YOU STINKER!!

Going to watch the video and try and get the play-by-play update done today, and if not today, tomorrow.

I know the Vid is a little out of focus, if you need any clarifying, just ask. I think it's good enough to where you'd be able to tell most things, though

Edited by Kaizzereich

congrats kaizzer. i will battle u within this week, im training my ass off. and if anything we should have a part 2 to this tournament :D

lol sounds like Leonyx........