Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CoarseDragon

Positive, Negative and Neutral

I can't figure this out :????: Is there a way to tell Positive, Negative or Neutral before you scout? It just seems such a waste to scout and get the wrong "type" (or gender?). Is there a way to change Positive, Negative and Neutral once they are in the Pen?

Lucky me I got two breedable ;) ;) metal slimes on the first try :wd_hug:

Not knowing what gender they'll be is the point.

Well, first you...

N-No.

No, it's too easy.

Equipping the plus and minus scepters will get you your desired result as will the books you'll find in chests and can purchase later on.

Well, first you...

N-No.

No, it's too easy.

Equipping the plus and minus scepters will get you your desired result as will the books you'll find in chests and can purchase later on.

Of course it would easy but I would have thought at some late point in the game you might get a skill to use. Ah well, try try again.

Thanks.

No, I was going to make a crack about genitals.

There are only 2 ways to be sure of the correct "attraction" (trying not to use "genders").

1) Before getting into the battle and scouting, use one of the items: Positive Puller, Think Negative or Neutral Ground. Then, scout in the next battle.

2) After scouting it, the only way to change it would be to equip phoenix scepter on the monster and the plus or minus scepter on the "junk" monster, and then synthesize.

I can't figure this out :????: Is there a way to tell Positive, Negative or Neutral before you scout? It just seems such a waste to scout and get the wrong "type" (or gender?). Is there a way to change Positive, Negative and Neutral once they are in the Pen?

Lucky me I got two breedable ;) ;) metal slimes on the first try :wd_hug:

Save your game before each scout if you absolutely need it for a synth. Other than that, wait for positive pullers, and think negatives.

You can buy them from the vending machine later in the game.

I thought I was a genius when I decided to use Neutral Ground before scouting everything. I mean, I have money to burn now and surely this would make scouting less frustrating and time-consuming.

Boy was I mad when I discovered that you can't synthesize two neutral monsters together. It makes sense when you think about it but I didn't expect that.

Thanks for those suggestions. I just got the Phoenix staff but I thought that just kept the form of the holder during synthesis.

I can buy those potions, so I can try those. I'm not really trying for anything specific right now just trying to get to 150 - taking a while.

I had forgotten about the Positive Sceptre and Negative Sceptre when synthesizing. Those help out as well.

positive can go with negative, negative can go with positive and neutral can go with both positive and negative but there is no way that neutral can breed with neutral, very important........

positive can go with negative, negative can go with positive and neutral can go with both positive and negative but there is no way that neutral can breed with neutral, very important........

True and good point, but when breeding and you need a certain result those scepters are the way to go. No reloading if you don't get what you need.

True and good point, but when breeding and you need a certain result those scepters are the way to go. No reloading if you don't get what you need.

Yes, the whole reason they put them in the game. So we don't have to save, breed, then reload if we get a bad result. Edit: Imagine how annoying the game would be without them.

Yes, the whole reason they put them in the game. So we don't have to save, breed, then reload if we get a bad result. Edit: Imagine how annoying the game would be without them.

I know how annoying that is. Before I got those I it was terrible.

i still reset if i dont get what i want. i havent got the negative sceptre yet..........

i still reset if i dont get what i want. i havent got the negative sceptre yet..........

Yeah random chests aren't to bad unless you really want something :unhappy:

Omg I was doing that for a long time too. I beat the game, post game, and was well into wifi before I decided I had enough of that.

It doesnt take long to get the minus scepter once you put your mind to it!

wonder how you get the minus sceptre..............and where............

wonder how you get the minus sceptre..............and where............

I don't know how to do spoiler alerts otherwise Id tell you. Unless you are asking?

yea im still stuck on the slime stack cure all challenge. i can clear the challenges, just too lazy and focusing on more important matters........

It's actually easy. Just take a Hades condor and synth it with a lower ranked slime.... I think....

It's actually easy. Just take a Hades condor and synth it with a lower ranked slime.... I think....

I thought it was a Dragon Slime, but I guess another Slime might do.